EDIT: oh it's a BIG baby, almost 900KB
    You're not kidding, pretty pricey memory-wise. Going to have to delete most of my other themes to fit this comfortably. I didn't even realize the size in the excitement of filtering through the Vietnamese forum and getting it onto my Blackberry
    10-12-09 05:45 PM
    I know you all want an OTA, but run to your computer and install this theme using the .zip file. It is awesome, runs fast even though it is big and the icons are FANTASTIC. Wait until you see the processing timer

10-12-09 05:50 PM
    I have one question if someone can make a good guess, what are the two dials underneath the date?? They don't change in anyway, so are they for added windows 7 detail?
    10-12-09 05:57 PM
    so far this theme runs REALLY slow. i don't think i'll be keeping it :/
    10-12-09 05:58 PM
    so far this theme runs REALLY slow. i don't think i'll be keeping it :/
    that's too bad, mine is flying. did you do a battery pull?
    10-12-09 05:59 PM
    it's not just slow. it's so slow my phone can't even function properly!
    10-12-09 06:00 PM
    that's too bad, mine is flying. did you do a battery pull?
    oops no! i'll try that.
    10-12-09 06:01 PM
    it's not just slow. it's so slow my phone can't even function properly!
    that's really strange, since we have identical phones. do another battery pull.
    10-12-09 06:01 PM
    I know you all want an OTA, but run to your computer and install this theme using the .zip file. It is awesome, runs fast even though it is big and the icons are FANTASTIC. Wait until you see the processing timer

Yeah the dials don't move, seems like they're there for added detail. I like that wallpaper with this theme!
    10-12-09 06:02 PM
    I suggest we just count our blessings and use the .zip file and desk manager to load the theme.
    I'm gonna show my ignorance here. I'm pretty tech savvy, but new to Blackberrys. How do I use DM to load the theme? I'm running DM 5.0 with a 8330m from Sprint using OS .131

Thanks in advance.
    10-12-09 06:39 PM
    I'm gonna show my ignorance here. I'm pretty tech savvy, but new to Blackberrys. How do I use DM to load the theme? I'm running DM 5.0 with a 8330m from Sprint using OS .131

Thanks in advance.
    It's easy, just click on the link that someone posted above for the .zip file, you will go to another website. Just click download under the name of the file and save it somewhere on your computer. Find the .zip file and un-zip it. Now connect your BB to your computer and open DM. click Application Loader and you will have to find the folder where this theme is, click on the folder and DM will do the rest. During the process your phone will reset, that is normal. When it comes to life, the theme will be on your phone.
    10-12-09 06:45 PM
    I have no pc/ want ota/ can anyone send to me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 06:50 PM
    i don't get the 4 wednesday deal, what is that for?
    10-12-09 06:58 PM
    Okay, I'll be sending out the zip file now, I have 2 requests, hopefully dollface can post the OTA, to make it easier for us
    thanks for cracking the language barrier.......
    10-12-09 07:09 PM
    I am really wanting this theme! Time for something fresh! No more brain farts Tripster! Get down on it!

10-12-09 07:29 PM
    Oh well I dnt have a PC ... I hope he fixes it. =( thanks to all of u for trying
    10-12-09 07:46 PM

10-12-09 08:33 PM
    Teaser, that's not playing fair! I'll take my ball and play on the beach.

10-12-09 09:02 PM
    LOL
    Just trying to help

10-12-09 09:20 PM
    Hey I downloaded a file from the original forum, win7berry_JAD.zip. I'm thinking this is a JAD or OTA file but it won't extract onto my computer... Is there anyone who can do something with this, maybe extract it or tell me what to do with it to make it an OTA for everyone else.
    10-12-09 09:38 PM
    Spam b�c H�ng ph�t ,kinh qu�,tr�n trang của nước ngo�i m� cũng hơn 1000 lượt truy cập,c�ng nhận bộ theme n�y của b�c được đ�nh gi� kh� cao !
    10-13-09 12:45 AM
    Spam b�c H�ng ph�t ,kinh qu�,tr�n trang của nước ngo�i m� cũng hơn 1000 lượt truy cập,c�ng nhận bộ theme n�y của b�c được đ�nh gi� kh� cao !
    google translated : Spam b�c H�ng play, business process, the site which is more than 1000 foreign visitor, recognizing the theme of the doctor is rated quite high!

i used google translate to go to the site and become a member of the forum, hust to download this theme. they have a few good themes on the site. its just that fact that its in vietnamese. lol
    10-13-09 08:50 AM
    What does the "4" mean in the calendar widget??? Anybody know???

10-13-09 09:21 AM
    Hey I downloaded a file from the original forum, win7berry_JAD.zip. I'm thinking this is a JAD or OTA file but it won't extract onto my computer... Is there anyone who can do something with this, maybe extract it or tell me what to do with it to make it an OTA for everyone else.
    chỉ l� bước thăm d� dư luận trước khi tiến tới l�m premium th�i m�
    _ post thử sang T�u v� Crackberry rất khả quan,b�n T�u đứng top 1 tuần liền chưa xuống,ước sao anh em Việt Nam tấn c�ng mạnh mẽ để theme Việt c� chỗ đứng n�o đ� tr�n thế giới ( ước mơ ch�y bỏng )
    10-13-09 09:31 AM
    Ota please

10-13-09 09:39 AM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD