You've got to be kidding!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 09:39 AM
    chỉ l� bước thăm d� dư luận trước khi tiến tới l�m premium th�i m�
    _ post thử sang T�u v� Crackberry rất khả quan,b�n T�u đứng top 1 tuần liền chưa xuống,ước sao anh em Việt Nam tấn c�ng mạnh mẽ để theme Việt c� chỗ đứng n�o đ� tr�n thế giới ( ước mơ ch�y bỏng )
    Chuan ko can chinh,^^ ban v2 cua theme win7berry se la 1 buoc ngoat quan trong do bac,nhung em co y kien nay,ko hieu tai sao ben nuoc ngoai ** lam theme,ma kich thuoc chang bao gio qua 500kb ma van dep nhu thuong.Bac nen chu y den dieu nay
    10-13-09 09:53 AM
    I have been following this thread since yesterday and I can't make heads or tails out of what is going on. I'm reluctant now to download this theme through DM for fear my beloved curve will blow up.

I know a couple of you have had success with downloading it. It's a day later, is everything on your berry still functioning well? Thanks.
    10-13-09 10:30 AM
    chỉ l� bước thăm d� dư luận trước khi tiến tới l�m premium th�i m�
    _ post thử sang T�u v� Crackberry rất khả quan,b�n T�u đứng top 1 tuần liền chưa xuống,ước sao anh em Việt Nam tấn c�ng mạnh mẽ để theme Việt c� chỗ đứng n�o đ� tr�n thế giới ( ước mơ ch�y bỏng )
    tavanhung44; 3808476] just steps polls before proceeding to do only premium that: D: D: D
    _ Post and try to ship Crackberry very positive, the weeks the ship has a top-down, I estimated the brothers attacked Vietnam Vietnam has a strong theme to any place in the world (burning dreams
    10-13-09 10:36 AM
    google translated : Spam b�c H�ng play, business process, the site which is more than 1000 foreign visitor, recognizing the theme of the doctor is rated quite high!

i used google translate to go to the site and become a member of the forum, hust to download this theme. they have a few good themes on the site. its just that fact that its in vietnamese. lol
    Hey ! If u got to the 0ta, Would u mind shooting it to me ??
    10-13-09 10:55 AM
    I find it disconcerting that in the developer's first post he typed fluent English and now only Vietnamese. I did install this theme last night and it ran well and my phone is running fine. However, I feel we are being played with, so I promptly deleted this theme. If you want to say something on this thread, speak English!
    10-13-09 10:58 AM
    Hey ! If u got to the 0ta, Would u mind shooting it to me ??
    I didn't mean to mislead. I don't have an OTA link I was referring to dl the zip file, although I can't seem to even get that now. Very bizarre!
    10-13-09 11:01 AM
    i got the zip file with the alx and cod. you need dm to install it
    10-13-09 11:15 AM
    i got the zip file with the alx and cod. you need dm to install it
    Oh, could you please post them? Thanks in advance.
    10-13-09 11:22 AM
    i now have the jad and cod files but i dont know how to make an ota. so idk where to go from here
    10-13-09 11:45 AM
    Oh, could you please post them? Thanks in advance.
    my bad, i dont have the alx zip but i got the jad zip with all the cods included. here you go.....

also i have some other themes from the same site that this one is from, i guess i'll post them later with screenshots
    10-13-09 11:51 AM
    I've been using this theme since yesterday as well and have had no problems with my phone. I don't think there is anything to worry about with this theme. I was actually cruising through the "international forum" (the forum where this originated), and found a bunch of really cool free themes. None of them compared to the design of win7berry, compliments to the developer. I believe the reason it's such a large file is due to the animated home screen icons and colorful processing icon. I've tried a few animated themes in the past and all of those we large as well. Thanks again to the developer of this theme.
    10-13-09 11:52 AM
    I'm going to try it out. Thanks for all your help.
    10-13-09 12:01 PM
    I'm going to try it out. Thanks for all your help.
    you welcome
    10-13-09 12:02 PM
    I knew this was too good to be true.... Ooh well....

10-13-09 12:18 PM
    I don't think I can dl through dm without the axl code. Am I right?
    10-13-09 12:21 PM
    with the jad/cod file i posted you dont have to use dm, just unzip it and put the whole file on your sd card, then, on your phone, select the jad file and it will take you to the download screen
    10-13-09 12:26 PM
    with the jad/cod file i posted you dont have to use dm, just unzip it and put the whole file on your sd card, then, on your phone, select the jad file and it will take you to the download screen
    So by what you just said would it be possible that you've found a loophole in the ota ordeal could you just post the two files seperatly and then we could download them to our sd card and then open the .jad file and all would work the same as the ota or using DM?

10-13-09 12:59 PM
    yea but you gotta unzip the folder to do that. so you still need to load it on a computer first to unzip it with winzip. then you add the files you unzipped to your phone. i think is a program to unzip files on you bb but idk what its called. if so you can just download the zip file from here and use it

o and i cant post the unzipped file( ive tried) the site doesnt allow you to
    10-13-09 01:11 PM
    I understand now.... Thank you for clearing that up....

10-13-09 02:29 PM
    Last edited by jfolckemer; 10-13-09 at 09:55 PM.
    10-13-09 09:47 PM
    I didn't mean to mislead. I don't have an OTA link I was referring to dl the zip file, although I can't seem to even get that now. Very bizarre!
    Oh okay ! Thanks for clearing it up 4 me, I'm just leaving this theme alone I've had enough lol (=
    10-13-09 11:44 PM
    why don't people thank him ?I think it is nice theme ! We should rather thank him than finding the way to use his theme.I think so !
    10-14-09 06:11 AM
    why don't people thank him ?I think it is nice theme ! We should rather thank him than finding the way to use his theme.I think so !
    I think its nice as well, but if I can't USE it, lookin at it isn't doing me much good ?! NVM me its prob too early .
    10-14-09 06:33 AM
    This theme is nice, I installed it. But people have questions and such and this developer is no where to be found, or comes on here once and posts only in Vietnamese. I did a bit of research on this person's profile and found another theme that he developed this past summer that was also highly wanted. But it appeared in the thread that numberous people posted that they tried to download the theme but the OTA links were bogus, again the developer never re-appeared in that thread to explain or correct things.

Not Cool!
    10-14-09 06:35 AM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD