can anyone help us with this? it has to be OTA cuz my laptop is a dinosaur and by the time it downloads a zip file the blackberry line will be thinner than a piece of paper!
    03-05-09 07:57 PM
    According to you device model, you have a storm. This is the curve section.

I can make it if you want, PM me or visit mattginsberg.net
    03-05-09 08:58 PM
    According to you device model, you have a storm. This is the curve section.

I can make it if you want, PM me or visit mattginsberg.net
    I'm sure they're not that stupid. They said for their wife as well, learn to read before you jump in for the first post.
    03-06-09 12:14 AM
    can anyone help us with this? it has to be OTA cuz my laptop is a dinosaur and by the time it downloads a zip file the blackberry line will be thinner than a piece of paper!
    I have seen some Hello Kitty themes here. Try to search for "Hello Kitty Themes" and see if you can't pull up one or two. You can also try pimpmyberry.com, themes4bb.com, and pinstack.com.

You should find atleast one she would like with these options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 12:22 AM
    This is for 4.5, time to upgrade?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/pi...-4-5-a-142831/

03-06-09 01:51 AM
    I'm sure they're not that stupid. They said for their wife as well, learn to read before you jump in for the first post.
    You got it, my goal is to get the first post on every single thread. Good looking out.

A simple, "You missed the heading where he said for his wife's 83xx" would have been just fine. But you have to act like the 16 yr old you are and jump down my throat. GREAT POST. You won post of the week.
    03-06-09 06:06 AM
    Is it that time of the month?
    03-06-09 12:47 PM
    thanks everyone. got the wife off my back now!!
    03-06-09 07:57 PM
    That Hello Kitty theme is great! I found that and CherryBerry's Candy Fantasy, and prefer the HK one by a long shot!

And also, b15, from an unbiased 3rd party's opinion...you're in the wrong. You know it. Drop your defenses. It's pointless.
    Remember, arguing online is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're stil ********.

Try reading before responding to a post in a know-it-all fashion next time.

03-06-09 09:35 PM
    Im not arguing here. I honestly did not see it was for his wife. Call me stupid for not reading and I'm in the wrong? Funny.

I was not telling this guy he was a moron for posting in the curve section, I thought he made a mistake; thats all. I thought I was making an honest comment.

Killer theme btw.
    03-06-09 09:39 PM

I know you got something already.
    I've seen several Hello Kitty themes, I love Hello Kitty and this has been one of my favourites I have seen. So just thought I'd put this up here.
    There are OTA links for 4.5 and 4.2 so it should work with no problems.

Hello Kitty Pink Theme OS 4.5 - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes

*** Editing to show another theme. (stil personally like the last one better) Again there are links for 4.5 and 4.2 OTA's

Fun Hello Kitty Pink 4.5 - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes

Hello Kitty - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by sreneel77; 03-17-09 at 05:20 PM.
    03-13-09 02:37 AM
    nancydrewthemes.com. Some Hello Kitty and girly girly themes.
    03-13-09 12:57 PM
    Lucy And Ethels BB Themes - 83xx Main Page

Under the tittles 83xxcute and 83xx cartoons have the cutest hello kitty themes...well all their themes rock. I am sure your wife will love the site as much as I do, and it is all OTA.
    03-15-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD