I been working on this new theme but im trying to find a font that looks better than the one i'm using ita called Gungsuh and im not liking it. So figure i would post a screen shot so you can and give me some feed back what would be better? it will be wallpaper friendly since everyone changes thier's LoL even tho i did make the WP anyways let me know what other font types might look better?... Sorry for small screen shots to get a better look at the theme i didnt want a huge SS loading on here

Also will change font color i just have red since my cell is red LoL... once i get some feedback on fonts i will try them out see which looks best? its only thing holding me back the fonts and font color.
    Last edited by BerryCoolGuy; 12-27-09 at 01:55 PM.
    12-27-09 01:37 PM
    I been working on this new theme but im trying to find a font that looks better than the one i'm using ita called Gungsuh and im not liking it. So figure i would post a screen shot so you can and give me some feed back what would be better? it will be wallpaper friendly since everyone changes thier's LoL even tho i did make the WP anyways let me know what other font types might look better?... Sorry for small screen shots to get a better look at the theme i didnt want a huge SS loading on here

It looks nice, not to "hello red font"..I'm not a fan of bold type fonts, they're too much. I do like teen, jester or comic sans though....just a thought! Thanks for sharing, look forward to you posting for us. Enjoy your Sunday!
    12-27-09 01:41 PM
    Hello,

How about.....Comic Sans ...... Candara......Technical......for your choices on the fonts. Just my suggestions.
    12-27-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD