Right now I'm using the oem dimension theme and I actually love it all except that it has the yellow highlights that are hard to match with a background.

Anyone know where I can get one like this???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Nickandhispipe; 06-07-09 at 08:22 PM.
    06-07-09 04:17 AM
    There are actually a few out there if you search the forums. I did and found several and ryaninfg actually created one for me that is really nice. I don't know how to direct you right to them, perhaps someone else who sees this can, but if you perform a search and look you'll find them. There is one called "Mod. Dimension Plus" that's nice and uses gray highlights for part of the homescreen. The one ryaninfg created uses cyan. You could also change the wallpaper which might make the yellow highlights work a bit better as well.
    06-07-09 08:25 AM
    Right now I am actually using a vista wallpaper and that actuallt goes with it. I will search for the one you talked about.

Thanks

06-07-09 02:00 PM
    If you find them please post a link. I am using the Dimension theme as well and the yellow highlights drive me nuts
    06-07-09 03:05 PM
    Yeah I looked but I am not finding them.

06-07-09 06:24 PM
    Look for a thread entitled "Theme Request/Challenge" and you'll find one, a Dimension Today Plus. If I knew how to post links I'd do it for you, but unfortunately I don't. They are out there though. Again, try to enter Dimension Today in the search bar.
    06-07-09 06:39 PM
    Look for a thread entitled "Theme Request/Challenge" and you'll find one, a Dimension Today Plus. If I knew how to post links I'd do it for you, but unfortunately I don't. They are out there though. Again, try to enter Dimension Today in the search bar.
    I found that thread, but I am picky and I want a Today theme Without the bottom dock.
    06-07-09 06:48 PM
    Nothing wrong with being picky! Sorry, can't help then. I like Today Plus themes. I bet you'll find something if you keep looking though. You could even ask someone to build one. Just post a new thread with the title being a request and a theme builder will likely pick it up. They are great!
    06-07-09 06:56 PM
    Actually, forget what I said about a new thread. This one ought to draw the attention.
    06-07-09 07:20 PM
    Title changed

06-07-09 08:23 PM
    Bump

Any takers on making a thme like this??

06-08-09 04:25 PM
    Bump

06-11-09 03:06 PM
    Here's a pretty cool today with a hidden dock by ryaninfg:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/hi...-theme-239743/

Here's a link to all of his themes:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/ry...-links-241030/

He's a great kid and really willing to tweek his themes. I donated a little something for his time and he's changed a couple of his into exactly what I was looking for.

If you've tried using plazmic theme builder, you really see what these guys are worth! It ain't easy!
    06-11-09 09:51 PM
    Hi...I agree with you, I don't like the yellow on the dimension today either. I did find a few others that look the same, but since I have the pink curve, I've downloaded ones that have a pink highlight bar. (I'm sure you don't want those...lol) There are several out there, just check the themes forums and search for today themes.

Good luck...don't give up!
    06-12-09 09:39 AM
    Well I found a few with bottom docks but they weren't to my liking. I'm done looking, I will just keep my original theme and deal with the yellow.

06-14-09 04:47 PM
    Bump.... asking for the very same thing... love the Dimension theme and the yellow bar is too much. Thanks in advance!!
    07-20-09 09:16 PM
    What were you looking for on the homescreen? what color would you prefer?
    07-20-09 09:23 PM
    Thanks for your reply. A gray bar would be so much better.

Also, instead of

Messages (2)
    Calendar (2)
    Call Log
    Applications

I would like
    Messages (4)
    Calendar (4)
    Call Log

Is this possible?
    07-23-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD