Basicly this is the Curve edition of my theme I made for the pearl a few months back. the annoying thing is I cant get many descent screenshots for it at this moment! So if someone could kindly send me some after they have downloaded the theme that would be great! I will also warn you that I could only test this on a Simulator running os4.5 so I hope it looks as good as it did then?

The Bottom dock is fully customisable but please bear in mind its not designed for 3rd party app icons to be there.

If you do want to see some more screenshots to get a rough idea then by all means go to the pearl version (there is a link on my sig).

This is also my first attempt of a theme that isn't for the pearl so I'm very nervous and go easy on me! lol

for a OS4.5 version please click the CrackBerry link below:
    V1.0 - The Minimalist Curve Edition With or Without Weather Slot (requested) - OS4.5

Anyways I hope you enjoy it?
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 01-24-10 at 10:48 AM.
    01-24-10 08:25 AM
    this looks great! would you make it for the curve OS4.5 without the weather slot, that would be awesome!!
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by brewersc; 01-24-10 at 09:24 AM.
    01-24-10 09:20 AM
    this looks great! would you make it for the curve OS4.5 without the weather slot, that would be awesome!!
    Thanks!!!
    Funny enough I was doing that! Right this second infact! Come back in 30mins to and an hour and it will be ready.
    01-24-10 09:40 AM
    Funny enough I was doing that! Right this second infact! Come back in 30mins to and an hour and it will be ready.
    thank you so much and i will come back then
    Thank you again!!!
    01-24-10 09:49 AM
    Is there a ota?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 10:39 AM
    Is there a ota?

No its in zip format sorry.
    01-24-10 10:42 AM
    No its in zip format sorry.
    a zip is great! I am on mobile browser, so I could not tell!

01-24-10 10:45 AM
    Thank you so much!

01-24-10 10:47 AM
    Thank you so much!

No worries!
    01-24-10 10:50 AM
    Oh I just love this, I was just about to see if this was 5.0 when I saw the one for 4.5.....YAY! Downloading now! This looks AMAZING!
    01-25-10 12:18 AM
    I have a bug to report, I'm using the 5.0 version, I cannot set an alarm in the clock app or change appointment times/alarms in calendar. Otherwise this is great! No other problems as of yet!

01-26-10 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD