I LOVE this one. Any chance the weather slot can be " weatherbug "?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 01:57 PM
    I LOVE this one. Any chance the weather slot can be " weatherbug "?

'Weather slot' is whatever app is in the 7th place (I think it's 7) on your icon/app screen; so just move weatherbug to there and it will show up
    02-01-10 04:18 PM
    hi
    really like this theme , it is great, but i wondering of you could make a version with less icons on the main screen say 5 including app button icon thatway making them wider icons so font on the icons are more legible for older eyes like mine. with 7 on main screen it make the font to small on them for me to read clearly. is that something that you could do, if so , that would be awesome.
    Thanks for sharing !!!!
    02-03-10 04:43 PM
    hi
    really like this theme , it is great, but i wondering of you could make a version with less icons on the main screen say 5 including app button icon thatway making them wider icons so font on the icons are more legible for older eyes like mine. with 7 on main screen it make the font to small on them for me to read clearly. is that something that you could do, if so , that would be awesome.
    Thanks for sharing !!!!
    Hi brewersc,

I'm with you on this one!! My old tires eyes are 50+ and counting.....counting......
    02-03-10 05:05 PM
    Very nice job. Don't be afraid to expand to other phones. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.
    02-03-10 05:12 PM
    Your theme IS amazing!!!
    02-04-10 02:54 PM
    its been week and half now still using your theme thanks for posting this sooo awesome
    02-05-10 12:10 PM
    hi
    Thanks for sharing !!!!
    checking back in, will it be possible to get this with the changes?
    Thanks!
    02-05-10 12:35 PM
    hi
    Thanks for sharing !!!!
    I will keep this in mind and see what I can do. Thanks for the feedback.
    02-05-10 04:53 PM
    I will keep this in mind and see what I can do. Thanks for the feedback.
    Your welcome! this is a great theme and I use it the most ,just can not make out what icon I am on.
    that is the only problem I have using your theme.
    Last edited by brewersc; 02-05-10 at 05:10 PM.
    02-05-10 05:07 PM
    Yeah the OTA for this theme just refuses to work for me lol. I don't have a desktop comp so I can't just dl it and put it on via dm so it would be awesome if I could get it through ota. I love the whole slim bottom "buttons" instead of "icons". This is a really great theme, keep em up. Let me know about the OTA if its just me or what lol.
    02-08-10 03:55 AM
    i would like it if there was a bit more color.
    02-10-10 09:08 PM
    The OTA worked fine for me! I dl'ed the weather version. Thanks Phoenix!

02-28-10 08:41 PM
    Great theme. Only suggestion I would have if you decide to evolve this theme would be to make a version where the App button/Blackberry icon on the home screen would launch Quick Launch for those of us that use it. The App button seems redundant since we can just press the Blackberry/App button on our keyboard.

Love the them though. Great work!
    03-05-10 01:57 PM
    just downloaded this theme... love it so far. One suggestion though, the font color of the text when calling is an off shade of white on a white background. It makes it hard to read. I also agree with skynny70's suggestion about the app button. Other than that I think this theme is awesome. Thanks for the hard work!
    03-07-10 01:59 PM
    Pls pls pls do a hot pink version. This theme is amazing! And would go perfect on my bb with pink instead of blue.

04-20-10 11:05 PM
    i have this on my curve but upgraded to bold 9700/ please ,please, please make a version for the bold9700( in pink , would fantastic)
    Thanks!!!!.
    04-22-10 12:47 PM
    I love the themes!
    10-02-10 12:13 PM
    Great theme,its just what I was looking for!!
    Can you make more models,with this lower icons please??
    would be great if you do!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    06-25-11 11:28 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD