Basicly this is the Curve edition of my theme I made for the pearl a few months back. I warn you that I could only test this on a Simulator so I hope it looks as good as it did then?

OTA Files now up!
    Scroll down and choose the theme of your liking!

It comes in two versions

- With a Weather Slot
    - Without a Weather Slot

The Bottom dock is fully customisable but please bear in mind its not designed for 3rd party app icons to be there.

This is also my first attempt of a theme that isn't for the pearl so I'm very nervous and go easy on me! lol

Anyways I hope you enjoy it?

OTA

With Weather slot
    Without Weather Slot
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 01-27-10 at 05:37 PM.
    01-24-10 10:39 AM
    Would love to d/l the Weather Slot slot version but I can't find the link (using my bb to view forums). I love the way the icons are minimal and don't cover the wallpaper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 10:52 AM
    Would love to d/l the Weather Slot slot version but I can't find the link (using my bb to view forums). I love the way the icons are minimal and don't cover the wallpaper.

This is in zip format. I'm afraid I still don't have access to OTA facility yet.
    01-24-10 11:06 AM
    If you create an OTA and send the zip file to me, i can host it for you....
    01-24-10 12:56 PM
    This is in zip format. I'm afraid I still don't have access to OTA facility yet.
    thank you, dlg now!!!
    01-24-10 01:05 PM
    Nice theme...sporting it now!!! Thanks for sharing
    01-24-10 02:51 PM
    This theme is awesome...ota coming soon I hope!

01-24-10 03:18 PM
    I meant export it in themebuilder as an OTA which gives you like 10 files including a .jad
    This zip file can only be installed with desktop mgr

01-24-10 03:45 PM
    looks great. i like tiny bottom dock. works great on my curve!
    01-24-10 03:55 PM
    If you create an OTA and send the zip file to me, i can host it for you....
    I meant export it in themebuilder as an OTA which gives you like 10 files including a .jad
    This zip file can only be installed with desktop mgr

lol that's cool! I knew what you meant the first time and that's very kind of you. I will contact you asap.

Thanks again
    01-24-10 04:10 PM
    thank you, dlg now!!!
    No worries. Hope you like it?
    01-24-10 04:11 PM
    Nice theme...sporting it now!!! Thanks for sharing
    Thank you very much! I hope it worked as smooth as it did when I tested it on the Simulator!
    01-24-10 04:12 PM
    This theme is awesome...ota coming soon I hope!

If all go's well very soon!
    01-24-10 04:12 PM
    looks great. i like tiny bottom dock. works great on my curve!
    Awesome! That's what I wanna hear! Thanks again!
    01-24-10 04:14 PM
    This looks terrific, exactly what I love! I'll have to wait 'til morning when I get to my computer to install it, but I sure am looking forward to it! Love love love the thin top banner!!

01-24-10 08:39 PM
    how to upload this in 8310, i extracted this zip and it have 2 files .jad and .alx.

Do i need to upload both the files thru DM, and then from there which file do i need to run
    ?
    01-25-10 06:45 AM
    Ok, I've got it on my phone, it's fantastic, I love it. But I was wondering: since the bottom docks icons cannot be third party apps, would you be willing to just eliminate the bottom dock completely? Or make it a hidden dock? I LOOOOVE how the top banner is so thin, it's perfect! Thank you.
    01-25-10 08:01 AM
    Hi Cool Breeze, Could you please advise how did you upload this theme as i have the same model of BB as you have 8310. Please help me here
    01-25-10 08:19 AM
    how to upload this in 8310, i extracted this zip and it have 2 files .jad and .alx.

Do i need to upload both the files thru DM, and then from there which file do i need to run
    ?
    once you are in DM click on axl file click open then DM will do the rest. Then once yu are through on DM your phone reboots go to options- themes find name of this theme click it will then load to your phone. after it loads it will go back to first options screen just close out . I t will now be on phone showing on home page
    hope this helps if you have any other questions just give a shout.
    Happy Monday
    01-25-10 08:36 AM
    so let me rephrase-

first i have to copy extracted zip file(.cod and .alx files) into media manager in my BB thru DM
    once i have them in BB, i need to run .alx file? and rest it will take care? is that what you means? But when i run .alx from BB it will not run
    01-25-10 08:55 AM
    is it my bbm or is the theme making my bbm symbolics really slow to respond? anyone has this problem?
    01-25-10 10:09 AM
    I'm also anxiously waiting on OTA. The screenshots look great.

01-25-10 10:40 AM
    Please provide OTA for this , i am unable to download this in my BB
    01-25-10 10:46 AM
    Please provide OTA for this , i am unable to download this in my BB
    download the zip/unzip it, start your DM click on load application then add the alx file. when done, on your bb, go to option, theme, and click on new theme. hope that helps. if not, i guess you will have to wait for ota.
    01-25-10 11:00 AM
    if i give path for .alx file , i thows some error. It is not taking alx file.
    01-25-10 08:32 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD