Looks great thanks!! Just wondering if it could be done with less message entries and a double bottom dock, that would be cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 06:43 AM
    First of all i love the layout, i really like that the calender/ messages take the full width instead of being cut off.
    Just feedback to help... unable to change font, could go with less application items on front screen so full writing can be seen, highlighter on full application page is awsome so moving highlighter on desktop applications may want to change to just normal highlight (this is personal preference as i didn't like this on iberry either).
    I think the concept of what you've done is very different and i like that. I prefer the application icons this way as they are easier to use than to read what each one is cos they are flowers or odd shapes.

Good job!
    07-23-09 07:32 AM
    Thanks guys. I may try some different things down the road. I'm thinking I'd really like this if I could make the dock disappear when I'm not using it. who knows when that'll happen. We'll see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 09:31 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD