so I found websites for icons. but are you able to use these for anything. I am trying to make my own theme but do not get any type of help when I ask how to go through with the icons. I went to this websit freeiconsdownload.com and they have pretty cool icons but how would I incorporate them into my plazmic theme builder to use as part of my theme or can I even?
    Re there certain sizes to use for 8330
    I am lost please someone help me!! I'm clueless thank you all sooo much for listening.
    and i hope you can help me
    05-05-09 07:09 PM
    The icons for the 83xx curve need to be 46x38 in dimension, and you would need to use a photo editing program such as photoshop, or GIMP (never used it, so I couldnt tell you how to use it)

and be sure to resize the icons correctly, by creating a 46x38 transparent background in the image editing program, then drag and drop the icon you want to use onto the transparent bg you created

If you use BBM and need help, feel free to PIN me, ill try and help as much as I can
    05-05-09 11:02 PM
    The icons for the 83xx curve need to be 46x38 in dimension, and you would need to use a photo editing program such as photoshop, or GIMP (never used it, so I couldnt tell you how to use it)

and be sure to resize the icons correctly, by creating a 46x38 transparent background in the image editing program, then drag and drop the icon you want to use onto the transparent bg you created

If you use BBM and need help, feel free to PIN me, ill try and help as much as I can
    so this is the hardest thing ever I do not know the first thing to editing. I have my theme which I do not know how to download files to phone but its there but the icons would be great if they would just blend with the theme. I have know idea how to resize I tried to go to an icon editor but wouldn't let me open my icon folder. just photos. can smeone please help. I am obviously dumb on this part.
    05-06-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD