I download the themes but cannot apply them as a theme selection on my phone? Anybody know how
    04-27-09 08:05 PM
    If you downloaded them OTA then the theme will not work on your phone if it is only showing up in your apps and not in your themes. Check to make sure the theme you downloaded was for your specific device and OS. Any difference in either one will cause the theme to not work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 08:16 PM
    Also make sure that you didn't delete any of your default themes. Without those other themes will cease to work as well.

04-27-09 08:18 PM
    How do I insure theme compatibility? On crackberry gave me an option to choose what model I own (curve 8330) and said the one i downloaded was? If i misunderstood could you direct me to free downloads for themes on crackberry?
    04-27-09 09:10 PM
    Go back to the theme you downloaded and double check to make sure it was for your 8330. Then you need to check what OS you are running on your curve and make sure the theme matches the OS number as well. It is very easy to download the wrong theme for your device.

If that is correct then try a battery pull and check to see if they are showing up after that.

Lastly if the above doesn't work. Uninstall the theme and reinstall it fresh.

04-28-09 12:50 AM
    to check which os you have, go to options>about.. its the third line down
    04-28-09 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD