I downloaded a theme from blackberrythemecentral.com. Okay, so that was my first mistake. (grin) I checked it out and then changed to another non-trial theme. Went back again (second mistake) and selected it after trial period had apparently expired. Now my bloody phone is locked up! I see my folders but they are empty of all their normal contents. I have no access to Options to go in and fix this mess. What the heck do I do? I swear I will never do this again. Please help! The Crackberry runs my world, I'm sunk without it!
    02-04-09 10:43 AM
    Is your BB recognized by DM? If so go to app loader, and select the theme for deletion and delete it.
    02-04-09 10:46 AM
    I fixed my own problem, by accident. I noticed that when I looked at my "empty" folders, there was a word at the bottom, "Options". I could not mouse over it and click it. But when I tried hitting the space bar, it unlocked all of my folders. Eureka! I then went into options, chose the theme I wanted, and deleted the trial nightmare theme! Note to self: buy it or don't download it. No more freaking trial themes!
    02-04-09 11:09 AM
    easiest way to way to fix that is just goto ya desktop manager/app loader and delete it. than if you want to, go try to reload it.
    02-04-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD