So, a while back, I made a post about my first attempt at Blackberry theme. Well, I got busy Anyways I kinda tinkled with it and decided to release an late alpha/early beta version of it just to see what kind of problems it would have. Feedbacks are welcome, bug reportings are required if you are gonna download!!!!

Known issues:
    All Volume icons are same (tried photoshopping, failed epically)
    Some icons are still missing ( gotta make them in photoshop)
    Signal bars phail ( messed up on Photoshop, making new ones when I've got the time)

I am still learning as to how to make a Today version & Today plus versions so please be patient

Also, still learning how to upload OTAs, Desktop Installation files at this time.
    Thank you to up2no6ood at PPCGeeks for the icon set and allowing me to use them.
    07-23-09 10:13 PM
    Keep up the good work! Let us know when you get the bugs worked out!
    07-23-09 11:01 PM
    Here is some constructive criticism from a theme/app addict.
    Please, all of you theme makers..........DUMP the outlined fonts. The double font, the ones with an edge of shadow to them, etc. Dump them and never look back. I have yet to see a theme where someone used one of these fronts and it looked good. I think theme fonts, especially, need to be clear and crisp and free of any embellishments, swooping, outlining, etc.

I swear I'm going to go blind if I see another one, And I only saw it in one word on yours - it said "wow".
    I could be way off base, but I find themes with those fonts to be unusable.
    07-24-09 12:43 AM
    what is that " WOW " in the second picture? Does it comes in the theme too ? lol
    07-24-09 05:27 AM
    Here is some constructive criticism from a theme/app addict.
    Please, all of you theme makers..........DUMP the outlined fonts. The double font, the ones with an edge of shadow to them, etc. Dump them and never look back. I have yet to see a theme where someone used one of these fronts and it looked good. I think theme fonts, especially, need to be clear and crisp and free of any embellishments, swooping, outlining, etc.

I swear I'm going to go blind if I see another one, And I only saw it in one word on yours - it said "wow".
    I could be way off base, but I find themes with those fonts to be unusable.
    Well said. I agree 100% on this. Fonts can make or break a theme. From the screen shots, it looks pretty good. All fonts should match, imho. Use the same font throughout the whole theme, and you will have a better theme in the end.
    07-24-09 12:34 PM
    Right. I thought I changed the fonts O_O well I guess I missed some. Anyways the 'Wow' just points to a random folder I made (the one with the chrome box outside it) where I put all programs without custom icons.
    07-24-09 12:46 PM
    I really like these icons, I would love to have it if u were considering a version with at least 7 in the bottom dock !
    07-24-09 02:35 PM
    Will you be posting a updated version of the theme soon? I would love to see 6 or 7 custom icons as a BD. I downloaded and have bee using it on my BB Curve for at least24 hrs and have no issues. I just am not a fan of the icons on the home page!
    07-24-09 09:18 PM
    can you pls make an ota for this theme. thank you
    10-28-09 10:22 PM
    keep up the good work...u will get there. PM me if you need some help
    10-29-09 06:01 AM
    Nice work. I'll be looking forward to the final release. Be sure to post an OTA link.
    10-29-09 11:35 AM
    I could help you out on the OTA. Just PM me.
    10-29-09 12:13 PM
    I love that background. It makes any theme look just that much better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD