i just downloaded the today plus theme from mobile.blackberry.com, I love it but i notice when im viewing all the icons on the bb homescreen, I dont have my messages folder or my email folders. only when i view it by pressing escape and it goes to to the today plus look where the icons are on the left and right, but i can only see my message folder no email folders.

is this how it works with the today plus theme? or do i just need to delete and re install?
    05-03-08 09:56 AM
    I've asked this question before and I never received an official answer. I believe this is the way it is. I have removed and re installed the theme, which I love, and it is still the same, even on my wife's Curve, it's the same. I have learned to live with it. Hopefully when 4.5 is officially released there may be a fix.
    05-03-08 11:31 AM
    I don't have it anymore to check, but I'd recommend hitting menu > show all and see if the messages icon is hidden. If it's not there then I'd say they took it off of the today plus theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 11:51 AM
    This is what it looks like on my phone...

First pic is from my phone. My SMS/MMS folder is at the top.

When i scroll to the left i get my email folder...

It doesn't look like that on your blackberry?
    05-03-08 11:53 AM
    I don't have it anymore to check, but I'd recommend hitting menu > show all and see if the messages icon is hidden. If it's not there then I'd say they took it off of the today plus theme

Yup, they were hidden. Thanks for the advice.
    05-03-08 12:07 PM
    No problem. I think it's default hidden because it's part of the home screen.

05-03-08 12:08 PM
    ok thanks guys i will dl it again and try that
    05-03-08 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD