Hey guys So.. I've done a few themes for myself in the past but I wanted to take it to another level and get some requests in!!

So here's the deal. I'll make you a free theme all you have to do is follow these steps:

-Find me a wallpaper you want me to use, or just simply tell me what you're looking for and I'll do my best to find it.

-Tell me what style you want. Whether it's Today, Zen, Bottom Dock or Just Icons. (Or I could surprise you)

-Let me know what kind of icons you want (if I don't use my own icons I WILL CREDIT THE PERSON WHOSE ICONS THEY ARE), what color scheme you want, and any other small details you think I should know.

I'm doing this ONLY for the 83xx series right now, because that's the kind of phone I have so I could test it out.

So if you want a theme, send your submissions to [email protected]. Also include your name and the model of the phone in your email.

Please be patient with me as well. I have made some themes in the past, but I'm still getting used to the program!

Thank you so much, and I hope to get some themes rolling out within the next week.
    08-16-09 02:00 PM
    Chels, hi my name is Victoria. I would apperciate if you could make me a theme for me. Plez! I will be emailing you soon! Thank you. Victoria

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 03:02 PM
    I sent u a email. My name is koran.

08-16-09 03:36 PM
    I sent you a email and my name is Kathy
    08-16-09 04:33 PM
    thanks for giving us this chance

email sent...

I'm Kim
    08-16-09 05:36 PM
    You guys are very welcome. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make you guys some themes. Please be patient with me as I am still learning the ropes of theme building. Thanks again!
    08-16-09 06:20 PM
    I can haz themes?
    08-16-09 10:10 PM
    LOL of course you can haz themes
    08-16-09 10:28 PM
    Hey, I just wanted to thank you for the great theme. It was just what I wanted and you did it so fast. Greatly appreciated. You rock!!!
    08-17-09 12:42 AM
    You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it!!!
    08-17-09 12:51 AM
    Hi, Chelsea. I'll request a theme if you don't mind. I'll send the e-mail in a few moments. It is really simple; just a bottom dock with the presicion icons. The pictures are on the e-mail. My name is Jorge. Thanks.

Last edited by JRCxyz; 08-17-09 at 04:16 PM.
    08-17-09 06:52 AM
    Hey Chelsea , Im Lookin For A Very Simple Theme , Nothing Specific Just A Bottom Dock. I Love The Colors Blue Black And Gray . The Precisons Icons Would Be Nice Unless You Have Something Else That U Think Would Look As Good . Ill Let U Have Free Reign On This As Long As Its Sumtin Simple Lol , Only Request I Have Is That I Like The Smaller Fonts ;-)
    08-17-09 02:44 PM
    HI Chelsea. I was wondering if you could make me a cute paisley theme.
    08-28-09 11:49 AM
    I sent you a email my names dustin

12-11-09 02:32 PM
    Hi Chels,

Just sent you an email with my request. THANK YOU!!!!

I forgot one item.....small banner....please.

Ellie
    12-11-09 02:50 PM
    I sent you the email(: I'm Estefa .
    12-14-09 08:32 PM
    Sent email.
    12-16-09 01:00 PM
    I sent you an e-mail a few days back. Hope you got it..............Will
    12-18-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD