Here is a THM file...I thought some new theme builder might like to play with it...

THM FILE
    03-20-09 11:14 PM
    Pretty cool looking icons and cool overall. It converted on start up of 4.7 but then wouldn't export to the simulator. I was getting an insufficient memory message which I've never seen before. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with converting it?
    03-21-09 09:43 AM
    insufficient memory means the simulator is full. I restarted mine a couple of times and squeezed in one more theme. After that...nada.
    03-21-09 10:24 AM
    where did u get those icons???? i LOVE them!!!!
    03-21-09 10:50 AM
    insufficient memory means the simulator is full. I restarted mine a couple of times and squeezed in one more theme. After that...nada.
    That's strange, it's the only one I was trying to load or that could possibly be in memory. I'll have to look closer but I never use this one at home, in work a lot of times and never got the message? Maybe something else external to the simulator?...I'll try more.
    03-21-09 11:39 AM
    I'm thinking it might be the file now because I just loaded four other files consecutively without a problem, check it out and see if the file's ok.

You made it in 4.6 did you not, could be that's the issue?
    03-21-09 11:55 AM
    I did but I just loaded it with 4.7 and and then sent it to the new sim with no problem. Weird!
    03-21-09 03:42 PM
    Yeah weird...my simulator dl was 4.6.1.79 for the 8350i. If you go to "about" with the simulator loaded it's v 2.11.0.78 Is this what you're using?
    03-21-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD