Wow that one sounds good too! Let us know when its out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 02:51 PM
    J, just mainly the same lighter blue you used in last blue theme with just the one icon in right bottom corner. the white hightlight with navy blue for words on menus is just finealso. I attached pic you could use for lock screen and call screen The font size in last one was fine but maybe make the small banner on first screen a wee bit bigger So the time is clearer
    thank you so much for this!
    I really hope this ones works If not please let me know!!!
    11-29-09 06:55 PM
    I really hope this ones works If not please let me know!!!
    WOW! that was fast I did not expect for you to get to it today. D/L now.
    will let you know how it goes!
    Thank You!!!!!!
    11-29-09 09:01 PM
    J everything works just fine on this one, thank a bunch !!The background color is darker blue than expected, the color used to highlight is more the color of baby blue background that was in the blue theme i was using. the font is just fine and all the highlighting works
    Thanks again!!!
    11-29-09 09:14 PM
    Yeah the Baby blue color that I used on the other theme is different then this one, I couldn't find that actual baby blue.

11-29-09 09:55 PM
    Yeah the Baby blue color that I used on the other theme is different then this one, I couldn't find that actual baby blue.

yes this blue is harsher on eyes then the other not easy to read menu options in the options screen and harder to read text messages. It seems more I use the theme worse it is on my eyes could you use a lighter blue for background color?
    Thanks!
    11-30-09 08:16 AM
    yes this blue is harsher on eyes then the other not easy to read menu options in the options screen and harder to read text messages. It seems more I use the theme worse it is on my eyes could you use a lighter blue for background color?
    Thanks!
    Yes! I'll see what I can do to fix it for ya. I'll work on it later today!

11-30-09 09:47 AM
    ok thank you, I appreciate it
    11-30-09 10:04 AM
    Good stuff. Now my only problem is deciding which of these themes I like the best. Hmmm, a dilemma!
    11-30-09 01:05 PM
    ok thank you, I appreciate it
    Okay. I really hope this one works =]
    I think it might.
    If not I'd be happy to fix it more to your liking!!
    12-03-09 01:22 PM
    Okay. I really hope this one works =]
    I think it might.
    If not I'd be happy to fix it more to your liking!!
    I have downloaded zip. I will put on my phone and try it out. post result later.
    thank you so much!!
    12-03-09 02:07 PM
    downloaded color is right but otions has no highlight don't know where you are in options did not go any further removed need fix
    Thanks
    12-03-09 02:10 PM
    downloaded color is right but otions has no highlight don't know where you are in options did not go any further removed need fix
    Thanks
    *Crosses fingers* this works!!
    12-03-09 02:34 PM
    will give it a try,fingers crossed!
    12-03-09 02:46 PM
    just still the problem in explore media card when highlight which white youscroll in higtlights nothing show up . that is the only thing I have come across and Ican live with that.
    Thank you very much for all your hard work on this, It is a great theme!!
    12-03-09 03:08 PM
    just still the problem in explore media card when highlight which white youscroll in higtlights nothing show up . that is the only thing I have come across and Ican live with that.
    Thank you very much for all your hard work on this, It is a great theme!!
    found does not highlight right in sms text messages either what ever is highlighted is missing can not see that same problem in explore Is this not fixable?
    because I really love theme
    Thanks!!!
    12-03-09 05:18 PM
    Can I get the green version with a self install? Where I don't need to use DM. I have no pc at the moment. Much apreciated.
    12-03-09 11:56 PM
    just checking in for progress report, know you have been super busy.
    Thanks!!
    12-10-09 01:48 PM
    checking in again, are you ok J? Have not heard or seen anything of you on the forum. Hope everything is ok that you just are busy ,waiting to here about the fixes on this theme.
    Thanks again
    12-13-09 10:25 AM
    Yea I was wondering the same.

12-13-09 11:03 AM
    wen u download sumthin on ur phone from here how do u retrieve it?...can anyone answer tht?
    12-18-09 02:24 AM
    Have you done an OTA or opened a zip file via DM? It's easy, you basically go to Options -- Themes -- and then click on the theme you want.
    12-18-09 06:01 AM
    Hello all!! I've been busy & all with the holidays! I've not forgotten about of of you! I have been having Theme Builder issues! It doesn't like me, or it doesn't like my computer & that makes me sad cuz I love to make themes! Lol!

12-21-09 11:48 PM
    Hello all!! I've been busy & all with the holidays! I've not forgotten about of of you! I have been having Theme Builder issues! It doesn't like me, or it doesn't like my computer & that makes me sad cuz I love to make themes! Lol!

thats ok j ,I understand this time of year is busy then add problems with builder, whenever you can will be fine. I am patiently waiting!!!
    Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New year
    Last edited by brewersc; 12-22-09 at 09:29 AM. Reason: fix typo
    12-22-09 09:25 AM
124 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD