See if this works.
    Last edited by jzizzle07; 11-27-09 at 05:07 PM.
    11-27-09 04:45 PM
    thanks ,eagerly awaiting for the revision!!
    11-27-09 05:08 PM
    thanks ,eagerly awaiting for the revision!!
    I added the Zip file.
    11-27-09 05:17 PM
    Sorry did not see it when i left last post . d/l now
    Thanks !!
    11-27-09 05:26 PM
    See if this works.
    It still just black when you highlight in options message and phone log
    What can not fix?
    11-27-09 05:36 PM
    I just saw this message, I wonder why I didn't get an email notification? Anyway, I was just going to download it, but brewersc says it's still black, so should I wait?
    11-27-09 06:01 PM
    It still just black when you highlight in options message and phone log
    What can not fix?
    I just saw this message, I wonder why I didn't get an email notification? Anyway, I was just going to download it, but brewersc says it's still black, so should I wait?
    I'll see what I can do to fix it.
    11-27-09 06:27 PM
    Thank you! will anxiously wait for fix.
    Last edited by brewersc; 11-27-09 at 06:32 PM.
    11-27-09 06:29 PM
    wow great theme real nice
    11-27-09 06:40 PM
    Thank you! will anxiously wait for fix.
    *crosses fingers* this one works =]
    11-27-09 07:44 PM
    I'll wait too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 07:51 PM
    I'll wait too!

Just posted the Zip
    11-27-09 07:51 PM
    I'm off the 'puter for the night so I'll get it bright and early! Let us know brewers if its fixed!

11-27-09 07:55 PM
    just d/l will try this out Thanks
    11-27-09 08:20 PM
    everything but the explore under media is fixed still not when go to media explore does not have anything when you highlight
    11-27-09 08:29 PM
    everything but the explore under media is fixed still not when go to media explore does not have anything when you highlight
    Hmm..that's weird. I'll hafta try & fix it this weekend! Until then, try out my other theme I posted in this thread. I know this one works great! Haha. Cuz I'm using it!

11-27-09 10:29 PM
    Hmm..that's weird. I'll hafta try & fix it this weekend! Until then, try out my other theme I posted in this thread. I know this one works great! Haha. Cuz I'm using it!

Will wait for this one to be fixed. I tried out the new one, font is too small for me. and I like the colors in this one better.
    thank you!!
    11-28-09 07:12 AM
    Actually the teal one does work perfectly fine. No black highlighting or anything, it's all good! Thank you much.
    11-28-09 07:27 AM
    Will wait for this one to be fixed. I tried out the new one, font is too small for me. and I like the colors in this one better.
    thank you!!
    I'll try to figure out the issue with my other theme.
    11-28-09 05:41 PM
    thank you!!
    I tried to figure out how to fix the issue when you go to media & explore. I think I am gonna start all over & make a whole new Blue theme for ya It doesn't take me too long. I'll try & work on it Sunday or into next week.
    Thanks for havin patience!

11-28-09 11:23 PM
    ok, thank you! will be waiting for it. Appreciate you doing this!
    Thanks again!!!
    11-29-09 07:56 AM
    ok, thank you! will be waiting for it. Appreciate you doing this!
    Thanks again!!!
    Since I plan to redo a whole new theme for you, is there anything in particular you would like? Like backgroun pictures? Bigger font, different color with the blue? Do you want just 1 icon on the home screen? Or do you want a certain number or an "L" theme?

11-29-09 09:01 AM
    Since I plan to redo a whole new theme for you, is there anything in particular you would like? Like backgroun pictures? Bigger font, different color with the blue? Do you want just 1 icon on the home screen? Or do you want a certain number or an "L" theme?

J, just mainly the same lighter blue you used in last blue theme with just the one icon in right bottom corner. the white hightlight with navy blue for words on menus is just finealso. I attached pic you could use for lock screen and call screen The font size in last one was fine but maybe make the small banner on first screen a wee bit bigger So the time is clearer
    thank you so much for this!
    11-29-09 09:48 AM
    J, just mainly the same lighter blue you used in last blue theme with just the one icon in right bottom corner. the white hightlight with navy blue for words on menus is just finealso. I attached pic you could use for lock screen and call screen The font size in last one was fine but maybe make the small banner on first screen a wee bit bigger So the time is clearer
    thank you so much for this!
    Okay. I'll work on this today. I can't make any promises that I'll have it all done today. Please be patient with me =] I'm a perfectionist and I like to have my themes lookin really NICE.
    11-29-09 10:29 AM
    Okay. I'll work on this today. I can't make any promises that I'll have it all done today. Please be patient with me =] I'm a perfectionist and I like to have my themes lookin really NICE.
    I am in no hurry , when you can will be fine We all have our own lives with people and things that are most important to us that comes first. I understand the perfectionist in you I am that way also.
    11-29-09 11:19 AM
124 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD