i modified themeworks a little bit..
    4 versions to pick from

ota with weather slot

ota quicklauch with weather slot

ota no weather slot

ota quicklaunch no weather slot

Last edited by Special_Opps; 12-12-09 at 05:02 PM.
    12-05-09 09:48 AM
    dl now, looks great!!
    12-05-09 10:02 AM
    Yes !! Thanks DLing Now !
    12-05-09 10:10 AM
    Great theme... only problem im having is with quicklaunch. It is cut off on the left. Not sure if there is a fix, this is the only theme i have had this issue. This is a nice theme... Keep up the great work!

--thechin
    12-05-09 01:55 PM
    Great looking theme. I'm downloading it now. Thanks for sharing.
    12-05-09 04:35 PM
    I still don't have the QL on my screen at all even tho' that's the one I d/l. Other than that, it's all good!
    12-05-09 04:41 PM
    Great theme... only problem im having is with quicklaunch. It is cut off on the left. Not sure if there is a fix, this is the only theme i have had this issue. This is a nice theme... Keep up the great work!

--thechin
    this issue has been resolved as best as i can keeping the same menu color.
    Last edited by Special_Opps; 12-05-09 at 07:44 PM.
    12-05-09 07:42 PM
    Thank you so much for this theme....It is looking really good and I love the thin banner bar at the bottom!!!
    12-05-09 10:34 PM
    I have my QuickLaunch on the right - no problems.
    12-06-09 12:58 AM
    I have my QuickLaunch on the right - no problems.
    I too use my Quicklaunch always on the right hand side and I don't have any problems when using this theme.
    12-06-09 02:57 AM
    I don't have any problems using the QL. I downloaded the QL version w/o weather slot and I've never been able to see where it is on the home page. Other than that, I LOVE this theme, love the color, love the thin banner at the bottom, it's awesome.
    12-06-09 07:29 AM
    I don't have any problems using the QL. I downloaded the QL version w/o weather slot and I've never been able to see where it is on the home page. Other than that, I LOVE this theme, love the color, love the thin banner at the bottom, it's awesome.
    I wish I knew how to fix that. But I do not. It is a problem with composer and the svg file it creates. I have not figured out how to manipulate the code to fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 08:34 AM
    IT's okay, not a big deal, really. I like the rest of the theme so much it totally doesn't matter. It's actually perfect, the font, the home screen, everything. Thank you much!
    12-06-09 08:36 AM
    I LOVE this theme and I will be deleting lots of others. Would it be possible to have this with a black font on the homescreen using a lighter wallpaper? I would not mind at all donating for all your hard work. Your efforts are very much appreciated and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Thanks so much.
    12-06-09 07:08 PM
    You are the second person to ask for black fonts on the homescreen for use with lighter wallpapers. I am planning on making this version tomorrow evening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 07:24 PM
    Thank you so much; I will be stalking this thread! Also will be able to delete MORE themes cluttering up my BB. Thanks again.
    12-06-09 07:29 PM
    Thanks so much for doing a black font version, I too was going to ask if you had time to make one! Thanks so much!!
    12-06-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD