I have a verizon Curve 8330 and was wondering if there are cooler themes than the four offered on the phone. Any ideas?
    06-03-09 12:23 AM
    You can check out the ones here on crackberry http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/, or you can search google for 83xx themes. You will find quite alot of them.
    06-03-09 12:28 AM
    Omg ya there are tons here and @ themed4bb. Both place are great. You can even build your own theme too. Give it a try watch a tutorial if you do make your own. Id offer to make one but im recovering from surgery. If you need help hit me up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 12:32 AM
    Omg ya there are tons here and @ themed4bb. Both place are great. You can even build your own theme too. Give it a try watch a tutorial if you do make your own. Id offer to make one but im recovering from surgery. If you need help hit me up

Do you have a link to the tutorial on making your own themes? I actually have Adobe Photoshop if that helps. Thanks..sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread.

JC
    06-03-09 01:44 AM
    Im not at home on my computer but when i get home i can get it for you. I will be home later today (weds)

06-03-09 06:46 AM
    You sure it's a theme? I'm pretty sure quite a bit more work goes into making a theme then what you can do on the net. Not sure. Maybe it's to change wallpapers etc.
    06-03-09 08:06 AM
    I played with plazmic but kept getting stuck on my customized icons and the tutorial helped out and gave me interesting yet helpful tips.
    Themes are not easy at first took me a week to do a theme. Take your time experiment and when i get home i will send you the link that helped me

06-03-09 08:24 AM
    Yes you are so right it does take a bit of work
    You sure it's a theme? I'm pretty sure quite a bit more work goes into making a theme then what you can do on the net. Not sure. Maybe it's to change wallpapers etc.
    06-03-09 08:25 AM
    does it take a bunch of expensive software to create one?

I'd love to do it too, or just find some good free ones online.
    06-03-09 10:10 AM
    The plazmic builder software is free I believe. But it is for windows pc so if you have a mac then your screwed

06-03-09 11:04 AM
    i think its Themes4bb(Website)... Not correcting anyone... just a observation
    06-06-09 05:32 AM
    Check out Cool BlackBerry Themes they have some nice ones there as well...
    06-06-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD