Every theme I get, I always go back to the Verizon OEM one, I don't know why...anyway, once a theme is uninstalled, is it gone for good. I just want to make sure...if it does not show up in Applications anymore, I am good, right? Something about having the original theme from Verizon makes me feel better, don't ask why haha...
    08-06-09 12:44 PM
    Yes you're correct. I'm using the bold like theme for my curve. Its pretty cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 12:56 PM
    Something about me is that I like whatever came with the phone when I opened it, I have no idea why. The Verizon theme is fine for me...I am just worried that the phone will be slow now, it seems like it is when I boot it up and it loads the security verification, or is it just me...
    08-06-09 12:58 PM
    I am okay that I uninstalled a theme and went back to the Verizon theme that came with the phone, right. I just don't want my phone to be slow now...
    08-06-09 01:07 PM
    Something about me is that I like whatever came with the phone when I opened it, I have no idea why. The Verizon theme is fine for me...I am just worried that the phone will be slow now, it seems like it is when I boot it up and it loads the security verification, or is it just me...
    Have you done a battery pull lately? I usually do that if my Curve seems to slow down. Normally does the trick. First I usually check to see if I've got Apps running that I didn't really close properly, though. Sometimes that's the problem.
    08-06-09 01:09 PM
    Changing themes doesn't affect your BB's speed...maybe having too many installed would slow it down just a tad but not much..
    08-06-09 01:10 PM
    Thanks...I just wanted to be sure that once a theme is off my phone, everything is/will be back to normal.

Also, changing topics real quick...how do I backup third party apps? I have BerryWeather and UberTwitter, that's all the 3rd party apps I have right now. I did do a backup with Desktop Manager, but I know that does not cover my 3rd party apps.

Thanks!
    08-06-09 01:10 PM
    08-06-09 01:14 PM
    Thanks --- but for two 3rd party apps that I can redownload, I am going to pass on doing this...too much for me lol
    08-06-09 01:18 PM
    Also, I know am back to using the Verizon theme and all seems okay, nothing to worry about, right?
    08-06-09 01:24 PM
    Anyone?
    08-06-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD