Was hoping someone could make a theme based on the following requests:

1) Today plus calendar items (4 or 5) in simple font with drop shadow, so it doesn't blend into light colored wallpaper.

2) Banner with centered Time and Date (Time in Cypher or similar font would be nice). All message indicators, signal meters and battery level could all be standard stuff, nothing fancy.

3) 6 customizable home screen icons (not BOLD or dimension), their are many other good icon sets available here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/all...ad-here-58021/ I like Vodaphone, NO Iphone icons, please!

4) Menu and lists fonts no larger than size 8. Standard Verizon Dimension Theme menus would be fine.

5) Screen Lock and Applications Screen should be able to be changed to whatever the current wallpaper is.

6) Incoming call screen, again nothing fancy standard OS screens would be fine.

I typically use black or grey wallpapers so icons that match would be nice.
    Hope there is someone out there willing to do this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Attachment: Donzers just about had it on his theme but then his BB broke One thing missing was the CURRENT date on the home scree banner.
    Last edited by mdalgart; 07-13-09 at 03:53 PM.
    07-13-09 03:18 PM
    that would be a really cool theme...found any takers?
    07-13-09 11:28 PM
    Not yet - still fishing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 07:49 AM
    original metropcs theme for the 8330 ? anywhere?
    07-17-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD