10-23-09 06:59 PM
36 12
tools
    Warning... OFF TOPIC...but it will make you laugh.

My coworkers are foiling and Plastic wrapping another coworkers desk for his birthday..... O.o
    10-22-09 04:28 PM
    Just noticed something else.

The Message Icon is too big. The actual picture of the envelope gets cut off. If the picture Icons have to be there that's cool otherwise just having the word message and the word calendar be clickable works too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 09:27 PM
    Dang! Petey beat me to it! I had been searching Google like crazy trying to find the answer to the SMS problem and had just found it. Oh well. Thanks for helping out Petey. I already had my setting set to one inbox so now that you have changed your setting they should always be there.

Okay so here is the newest version.
    1. I have changed the icon size. I made them bigger again so that there is not so much space between them. (It's a little easier on the eyes too.)
    2. I changed the settings menu size for you. Is there a specific font you want it to be?
    3. I can't remember if I did anything else. I fell like I did, I just can't remember.

Please tell me your thoughts!

OTA LINK
    HOLY AWESOMENESS!!!! It worked!! Thank you so much Petey!!

Rob - if you could change it in the theme too then that would be awesome. That way If for some reason my setting gets changed it will still work!!

You guys have rocked my world! <3
    Ha well I didn't want yall to stress too bad over that so I decided to help yall out unlike some people that just look and laugh..so now yall and others that read know...

petey
    10-22-09 09:32 PM
    Warning... OFF TOPIC...but it will make you laugh.

My coworkers are foiling and Plastic wrapping another coworkers desk for his birthday..... O.o
    That is funny!

Just noticed something else.

The Message Icon is too big. The actual picture of the envelope gets cut off. If the picture Icons have to be there that's cool otherwise just having the word message and the word calendar be clickable works too.

Unfortunately I can't change it. Sorry about that.

Okay so I change the message and calendar titles to a more "girly" font. I tried to change the text message font to purple. Tell me if that is what you meant. Here is a screenshot. I updated the OTA anyways. It really isn't that much work to change it. And as always keep the requests coming till it is perfect.

OTA LINK

10-23-09 12:15 AM
    this picture from one of the previous builds:

Shows a smaller envelope that isn't cut off... Is it possible to use this icon?

and the purple text for the text messages is perfect!

If you can't change the envelope Icon let me know.

Everything else is great!
    Last edited by auntkris15; 10-23-09 at 06:06 AM.
    10-23-09 06:03 AM
    I updated the OTA link. I made the message icon smaller which seems to have fixed the problem. Try it out.
    10-23-09 08:30 AM
    Ok cool that Icon is fixed.

One Last thing.

On the pop up boxes (like when you delete stuff, or need to reset the phone)

Is there a way to put the yes, No, delete etc. buttons on one line instead of having to scroll up or down? If you need to make the text on those smaller that is okay too.
    10-23-09 08:57 AM
    Unfortunatly there is no way to change that option. It is build into the Blackberry os.

10-23-09 09:26 AM
    Hmm I thought that one of the themes I had before had smaller boxes but that's okay. That is all I had left for you.

I am checking with my husband to see when I'm able to give you the donation. If I can't get it to paypal this week it will be next week.

Last edited by auntkris15; 10-23-09 at 02:17 PM.
    10-23-09 02:15 PM
    As soon as I can get to the "real" internet your donation will be made. So sometime today but possibly not until after 7pm. The internet at work seems to hate me at the moment.

10-23-09 02:36 PM
    Thank you very much, I got the donation. I hope that you like the theme. If you ever want to touch it up or change the picture just PM me.
    10-23-09 06:59 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD