I've looked everywhere on BB sites for a theme for Lyme Disease and nothing. I've had this disease since I've been 19 and I'm now 35.
    Anyways, here is what I'm requesting or looking for.....

- I would like it to be a Bottom Dock (About 5-6 icons)
    - Custom Icons (you are welcome to use your's or search for some)
    - The Icons can be Square, Oval, Round, I'm not sure if I've seen any other shape's for Icons.
    - I would like a "Jumper" for Screen #1 & Screen #2. (Main Screen and the Icon Screen) I guess you can say it's the Icon that goes over the original Icons you can select with.
    - If the Icons could glow or have a shadow on them that would be good.
    - I would like the main screen to be Green fading into White or Black.
    - I have some pictures that I would like to be used for the theme.
    - The Ribbon for Lyme Disease is Green.
    - I would like the screen to change pictures when the BB receives a phone call.
    - If the outline of the icon could be either white or green.
    - The Lock Screen will have a different picture on it than Screen #1 (Main Screen)

I'm very open to your suggestions, you have made themes before, I have not!
    So if you are willing to work with me and work on this together, I bet we can build a great theme together.
    After the theme is done, you will be able to offer it to other members.
    I promise I will pay for the Theme as soon as it's completed

I understand that this disease is not a common Disease, but it's real and a very nasty Disease!
    Making others aware of this Disease is very important to me and starting with a theme for BB's is a good way to start.

Please contact me if you are interested, I will respond!

Will pay for your time and services.... GUARANTEE PAYMENT!!

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from someone!!
    Last edited by mnlymemom; 03-09-09 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Needed to Make Some Improvements & Adjustments
    03-06-09 02:16 PM
    First I need to apologize The member that contacted me about possibly making this theme for, if they could contact me again I would greatly appreciate it. My email box was messed up all weekend and I wasn't getting my emails correctly. I saved your email to contact you today, but when I went back this morning to locate it, it was gone along with other emails that I was saving. It's been a disaster morning already So please, please, if you read this and are still interested in making this theme for me, please contact me and we can talk and see if this would be something that you would be interested in doing.

Thanks,

MN Lyme Mom
    03-09-09 01:54 PM
    03-09-09 03:39 PM
    I put in 2 requests.
    1 Request @ Crackberry and 1 @ Themes4BB

I had one request that was responded from Themes4BB and they finished it today. I paid for their time and services. It turned out great. That Artist was Great to work with, she does great work

I would like another theme made, so I have two. So yes, I'm still looking for another Theme to be made. And I will also pay for time and services on this one as well.

Having 2 different artists making Themes will give me 2 different Themes. Everybody has own tastes and different ideas, which is exactly what I'm looking for. I get bored with the same ol' Theme. This will give me a selection and I won't get bored with the same Theme, I will be able to switch between the two.

So Please don't scurry away, I'm still looking!!!

03-09-09 05:16 PM
    I've sent a PM to your inbox with multiple ways of contacting me. I would love to create this theme for you, and have no desire to be payed for it. All I require are the pictures you would like used in the custom theme. Thank you.
    03-09-09 06:25 PM
    ^Well, that is pretty cool of you.
    03-09-09 06:27 PM
    I'm not exactly sure what to say.....
    The Obvious would be to say, THANK YOU
    When I first put in this request, I had alot of viewers, but no-one really interested, and I figured that would happen.
    Not alot of Viewers know or have even heard of Lyme Disease.
    And I've read from other blogs that some other Theme Makers have not been paid when they were promised. I do understand and realize that it takes your time, your creativity, and your artistry to create these Themes.

So When I did receive my first request to make my 1st Lyme Theme I was very excited, because this is the first step to getting the word out about this Horrible Disabling Disease. That Artist did a wonderful job and I'm very grateful for her time and services, but I want another.

I don't speak well because this Disease has taken my Speech away from me. It takes alot for me to say just 1 sentence, sometimes 5 min. So if I can talk with my BB, as I talk with my E-Mails, My Letters, and My Presentations that I do to the Public about this Disease, than I have saved at least 1 person from this Disease.

So to all who have helped me with these requests....I Thank You! You are helping me Spread the Word About....
    Lyme Disease....The Truth Needs To Be Spoken!

Thank You,

MNLymeMom
    03-09-09 07:01 PM
    If u want I can do one exactly like u want it and please don't pay me my little brother has lyme disease and I just know the feeling
    Caleco
    03-10-09 01:27 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that your borther has Lyme Disease....it's a horrible disease for anybody to have!

I've had it since I've been 19 years of age and I'm now 35It took 5.5 years for the doctors to even figure out what I even had! But it took me seeing over 100+ doctors for me to see and get diagnosed to find just 1 doctor to listen to me and believe me that I even had Lyme Disease.

By than the disease was so far advanced that I'm now disabled with Chronic Lyme Disease and w/ a variety of serious health issues.

But if you are still interested in making a theme for me and for spreading the word about Lyme Disease, please contact me and I will send you some pictures that I have for you to work with.

I hope to hear from you soon and I hope your brother is getting better

MN Lyme Mom of 3

03-11-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD