I'm looking for a "classic movie theme" for my wife. My wife loves old movies as much as she loves her blackberry curve (OS 4.5). If anyone has a classic theme and don't mind sharing (sharing is caring) I would really apprciate it.

For anyone how who has the know how and would not mind making a theme for all classic movie lovers here is some ideas for movie/actors of interest.

Movies
    Gone With The Wind
    Casa Blanca

Actors
    Rita Hayworth
    Clark Gable
    Lana Turner
    James Stewart
    Cary Grant
    Joan Crawford
    Robert Taylor
    James Cagney
    Doris Day
    Ava Gardner
    03-11-09 12:39 AM
    Is my wife the only classic movie junkie? Somebody out there has to have some theme skillz!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:10 PM
    I love classic movies. I'll try to work on a theme and hopefully have it ready this weekend. What kind of theme do you think she'd like? Zen, today+? Let me know.
    03-12-09 04:43 AM
    I worked on a classic film/Casablanca theme this afternoon. It's a double zen with user customizable icons (set in frames of film strips) on the first screen. I found a picture of an old movie palace for the home screen and a photo still from the movie for the lock screen.
    03-12-09 06:22 PM
    I love it! Let us know when it is done!
    03-12-09 06:44 PM
    I posted the alx zip file. Apparently I don't have enough posts on pinstack to paste the link. The title of my post is "by request...casablanca 83XX 4.5 OS".
    03-12-09 09:45 PM
    Docaxe, thanks! I gonna have to check it out when I get home and surprise my wife with it. Ahhh...i know what I'll do... I will secretly install the theme on her berry after she falls asleep and when she wakes up tomorrow morning.. BAM!!! she will be jazzed (she not a morning person, but tomorrow she will be). Thanks again, you might have just earned me a couchie coupon : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sayno2crack; 03-12-09 at 10:33 PM.
    03-12-09 10:28 PM
    I found a really graet Gone With the Wind theme here:

Lucy And Ethels BB Themes - 83xx Television & Movies

That Casablanca one is great as well.
    Those are two of my favourite movies.
    03-19-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD