Im getting bored lately LOL what I realllllly want is this..

A girly bold theme, pink or purple bold icons, moveable, no profile on the home screen, pretty fonts, not that standard.. something cursive, I like the Kayleigh (?) fonts plazmic has.. 6 icons on the bottom dock.. application name visible, I mostly get themes if I like the fonts, could be anything and Ill change the wallpaper no issues.. as long as I like the fonts LOL

Could someone whip one up, I see sooo many standard bold themes in blue or black with the standardized fonts, I want something a little different, for the girls...

thanks..
    01-18-09 01:29 PM
    Check out version 2 here, there's also a premium pink one. I can also change the font for you, just check out the sidebar for info on theme customizations. Thanks!
    01-18-09 06:02 PM
    Thanks - Ill take you up, Ill send you an email now..
    01-18-09 06:04 PM
    can u make me the elverado dock style theme/???
    01-19-09 12:28 AM
    Im getting bored lately LOL what I realllllly want is this..

A girly bold theme, pink or purple bold icons, moveable, no profile on the home screen, pretty fonts, not that standard.. something cursive, I like the Kayleigh (?) fonts plazmic has.. 6 icons on the bottom dock.. application name visible, I mostly get themes if I like the fonts, could be anything and Ill change the wallpaper no issues.. as long as I like the fonts LOL

Could someone whip one up, I see sooo many standard bold themes in blue or black with the standardized fonts, I want something a little different, for the girls...

thanks..
    Did you ever find anything like this? It' axactly what im looking for too!
    02-17-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD