06-22-09 07:59 PM
35 12
tools
    You're welcome. I know you worked really hard and I made a lot of requests.

The theme I found that looks good is on the 8900 string and the name of the post is MiniTodayWeather. I asked the creator if he'd alter it so it would work on OS 4.5, and maybe he will, but he hasn't really responded. Don't blame him though if he doesn't have OS 4.5. I like the number of icons in the bottom dock, and that there is a weather icon and profiles in the top banner in addition to the number of calendar and message entries. Looks good as is, just want it for OS 4.5. What do you think? Would that be inappropriate?
    06-03-09 08:14 PM
    Hey Pryan, I have recently found sone new tabs for plazmic and found a roun cyan one that I thought you would like more.. Heres the updated version.
    Last edited by ryaninfg; 06-22-09 at 07:45 PM.
    06-20-09 10:40 AM
    Thanks Ryan!! Can you include an OTA? My computer is down.
    06-20-09 01:32 PM
    Never mind ryan, got it set. Thanks!! If you're willing to make a couple of more changes, let me know via the thread.
    06-22-09 07:18 AM
    What were you thinkin?
    06-22-09 10:04 AM
    A line for maybe one message under messages instead of two. A separate line for SMS/MMS but no space for the message, just the line for notification. Hopefully there would be room for this by pulling one message from above.

Maybe a different font under the calendar? Something like the original Dimension font?

With respect to the layout and font, there is a theme in the threads by jlamb30 called Mod. Dimension Today Plus or something like that. That setup and font but with space for a message.

Make the menus (I really like the red) a bit smaller, say the normal size.

Lastly, are the gray highlights around the icons necessary for the cyan color? If so, is there another color that wouldn't require them?

This is not in any way a criticism of the them you built for me ryan, it's great!!! And, as I think I said I'm most happy to make a donation for these changes.
    06-22-09 11:03 AM
    Here you are my friend... The thing about the menu fonts, was that they were user defined so whatever you had your font set to thats what it was... I made it smalle but its no longer user defined..

Anyways, one message slot, sms added with no slots and calendar 3 slots.
    no more grey tabs, just icons...

Hope this will do...

Rye
    Last edited by ryaninfg; 06-22-09 at 07:45 PM.
    06-22-09 04:42 PM
    You've done it! This is exactly what I wanted! I don't know if you're a fan of "A Christmas Story" but I feel like the teacher who, upon reading Ralphie's theme about the Red Ryder BB Gun proclaimed it to be the theme she'd been waiting for her entire life! Well, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. It's great though. I hope that the donation I've made will sufficiently express my appreciation.
    06-22-09 07:21 PM
    Thank you very much!!! it definately helps the cause.. Im trying to get my own webpage, So that helps!! Im glad you like it, and hope you have it on your comp for good because I'm gonna delete the zip from the thread so it will be one of a kind on your berry.... Thanks again and I'm rally glad you like it...
    06-22-09 07:44 PM
    Wow! Unique to me, that's pretty cool. I'm glad the donation is OK. Again, as I said in the message I can't do that every time but I know you've worked very hard on this for me and were extremely patient with my many requests. I've also kept an eye on the forums and your other great work and figure that, just maybe, not everyone who takes advantage of it donates so hopefully it makes up for it. I will look forward to your web page. Please be certain to let me know when it's launched, which I am confident it will be.
    06-22-09 07:59 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD