I've looked all over and haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. The closest is a theme called something like "My version of Dimension", which has a U-shaped dock in some of its iterations. The theme-builder for that one hasn't been able to make any changes, as of August 3rd 2009. Can anyone create a theme with the following specifications?

1. Today+ style with Calendar first (2 entries), then Messages (2 entries), and then SMS and MMS (1 entry)
    2. Bottom dock with 6 or 7 icons
    3. Everything else as stock (Dimension icons, yellow highlights, etc.)

I would prefer having the theme in red, black, grey, and white to match my red BB, but that never seems to look quite right..... so, I'll stick with the basics for now.

Thanks in advance!!
    08-03-09 12:10 PM
    Hey There,
    Ok I read your request and here you go... It has 8 user defined Icons on the homescreen, calendar and messages has 2 entries each and sms has 1.
    I Took the profile out of the banner for better scrolling in the today section. Hope this Will do...
    Ps, the color scheme we can talk about later.
    Last edited by ryaninfg; 08-03-09 at 05:24 PM.
    08-03-09 03:55 PM
    Ryan - You are just a request filling fool! LOL

I have one for you.... I am getting better but having problems with initial screen setup. I am looking for a double (right and left) with 5 or 6 calendar items in the middle. Dimension icons are fine if you can give me the .thm file when your done OR if you have the time, i am wanting small bold (precision) icons with standard precision focus.
    08-03-09 04:13 PM
    Any screenshots?
    08-03-09 04:26 PM
    Hey There,
    Ok I read your request and here you go... It has 8 user defined Icons on the homescreen, calendar and messages has 2 entries each and sms has 1.
    I Took the profile out of the banner for better scrolling in the today section. Hope this Will do...
    Ps, the color scheme we can talk about later.
    Wow! I can't wait to get home and get this on my BB. Thank you so much!
    08-03-09 04:30 PM
    I enjoy doing requests, cause noone ever did them for me...

Just put it on your BB and youll have all the screenshots u need. LOL
    08-03-09 04:37 PM
    Just put it on your BB and youll have all the screenshots u need. LOL
    That's funny. lol.
    08-03-09 04:58 PM
    I have added a screenshot because I am not a **** and I'm sure there's others out there that would want this..
    08-03-09 05:24 PM
    thank you!!!
    08-03-09 05:31 PM
    Ryan, I have a request for a slight variation, if you have time...

This exact theme, but
    1. delete the SMS/MMS section
    2. Leave the Messages, but zero entries
    3. This (I think) should leave room for 6 calendar entries?
    4. Is it possible to make the date and time solid white? Any chance the date could be larger?

I love how this baby scrolls! Would be happy to donate!!!
    08-03-09 10:22 PM
    Here you go... 6 calendar no message.. white time and date. Hope you like it..
    Last edited by ryaninfg; 08-03-09 at 11:04 PM.
    08-03-09 10:33 PM
    Only one glitch, It only scrolls up as high as the calendar - it doesn't scroll up to the messages.
    08-03-09 10:52 PM
    Just added new version.. Try it out.
    08-03-09 11:04 PM
    This is simply fantastic!! Thanks again!
    08-04-09 08:41 AM
    Hmm.... if you take out one of the entries for Messages, is there enough room under the SMS and MMS part to display the name of whatever is selected? I don't like the way it looks having that displayed at the top right of the screen.

Thanks again!
    08-04-09 11:12 AM
    Oh, I see what you mean...on the calendar version with 6 entries I requested, if you have unread messages, and then you roll over an app in the dock the text overlaps. To me, that's no biggie. My needs are met very well by having 10 icons on the HS, and 6 upcoming cal entries. Very very functional.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD