Is it possible to make a bottom dock version of BB Dimension with a clear banner, the time in the middle, the date to the left and 7-8 customizable icons on the bottom and profiles at the top?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 01:28 PM
    I could do 6 icons with the tab... Just threw this together, I'll see if I can fit more...
    07-03-09 02:16 PM
    I can do it later tonight if you don't mind waiting

07-03-09 02:16 PM
    I really appreciate the responses, and no I don't mind waiting at all. I just appreciate what you guys do for us with all these themes.

07-03-09 02:39 PM
    Have either of you had any luck yet. I like the one you put on here, ryan, if you can't fit more on there I appreciate the one you made. I'm actually using it now.

07-04-09 08:38 AM
    Here ya go!!! I managed to fit 8 on the homescreen but had to lose the yellow highlight tab, Hope this will do.. Let me know..
    07-04-09 12:13 PM
    Thank you, I can't see it yet because I'm mobile, but if its anything like all your other themes I'm sure its cool as ****. How do I go about possibly sending you a nice donation? Also, I might have to beg for another request here soon, lol, an Ohio State theme.

07-04-09 01:13 PM
    Donations can be made through paypal... [email protected]

I've actually had a couple of request for an Ohio state themes... Buckeyes right?? No one has been very specific as far as colors and pics so I havn't tried yet..
    07-04-09 01:27 PM
    Ok, cool. Ill get something to you when I get home on Monday. Yes, The Buckeyes. ****, I would be happy with say a theme like you made for me, even though I haven't seen it yet, lol, but do the icons in scarlet and gray. I've got a ton of Ohio State wallpapers, my problem is that I switch them out all the time. Now there is a pic I have seen of Woody Hayes in short sleeves, in the snow, coaching practice but I can't get it to fit right on my screen.

07-04-09 01:35 PM
    Here ya go!!! I managed to fit 8 on the homescreen but had to lose the yellow highlight tab, Hope this will do.. Let me know..
    That is a really slick zen theme. Very nice job.
    07-04-09 02:35 PM
    This is great! I have been searching for this theme! Any way you can make it an OTA link? I cant get the zip version to work with my BB
    07-06-09 08:16 PM
    Hey ryaninfg, I really like the 8 icons on the bottom dock, but for some reason the time is cut off at the top. Can you fix this?
    07-29-09 11:13 PM
    ryaninfg, I think what you have done with this default dimension theme is AWESOME!!!! I have always liked the clean look of this theme especially the bottom dock, and the 8 icons allow me to have all the applications i tend to run the most on the home screen. How would I need to ask about a custom theme? I would be willing to make a
    04-16-10 07:14 PM
    Can you put the default top icon positions for the Dimensions Bottom Dock with 6 icons and tabs? Please and thank you
    05-31-10 07:27 PM
    the addition of a weather slot to this theme would be perfect!
    06-01-10 03:28 AM
    i love this theme. would it be possible to get it with 7 icons and add back in the yellow highlight?
    06-26-10 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD