hello AMAZING theme builders of Crackberry nation!!!

didnt know if anyone could make an exotic bird theme with some kind of icons that glow really bright?

* i know, im sorry.. not too sure about the theme lingo yet.

*I was looking primarily for a peacock theme. i can provide some pictures if needed. also, would it be hard to do an ota download?

...like i said, not too good at the theme lingo just yet!

if this could happen i would be so amazingly greatful!

thank you in advance for any help!
    03-11-09 08:56 PM
    Come on, anybody?
    03-12-09 12:25 PM
    send me some pics and I'll see what I can come up with. what kind of icons? bold or the kind that are default on the curve? or really neon/colorful ones... do you want messages/calendar (Today) on it? do you want the icons lined up across the bottom, top, side? there's a lot of choices, just let me know.

I'm not that great at making themes, but I know the basics.
    03-12-09 11:17 PM
    If you want a theme that is completely customized you can go to this site
    Matt Ginsberg | Web and Graphic Designer
    He makes customized themes I mean like exactly what you want he can make and they come out great!!
    You will just have to pay for it but its worth it!!!
    He just made a theme for me and I absolutely love it!!
    03-13-09 08:57 AM
    send me some pics and I'll see what I can come up with. what kind of icons? bold or the kind that are default on the curve? or really neon/colorful ones... do you want messages/calendar (Today) on it? do you want the icons lined up across the bottom, top, side? there's a lot of choices, just let me know.

I'm not that great at making themes, but I know the basics.
    i was thinking the bold icons that light up bright white, with 6 along the bottom dock. i have a few pictures that would be good to use, i just picked a few from my computer. also would it be hard for it to be user customizable?
    I really appreciate everything !
    03-13-09 08:34 PM
    Anything yet?
    03-25-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD