Hey, is there a theme that looks like the bold(with the black menus and what not) but doesnt have the bold icons? i hate how the bold icons look for some reason. id preferably have an L shape menu also!

ive got a blackberry 8310 curve

thanks!
    03-22-09 09:42 PM
    I don't know what kind of icons you are looking for but this is pretty much a "factory bold" Curve. I changed the icons and reconfigured it into an "L" for you. Your welcome to it if you like it.

OTA
    Last edited by borockster; 03-23-09 at 09:26 AM.
    03-23-09 08:44 AM
    thanks dude that looks really cool, but i was talking about the default theme icons,

like these

http://www.bbgeeks.com/images/fb-ima...berry-icon.jpg
    03-23-09 04:26 PM
    Done. Just 60 or so mouse clicks later... If you don't want the Bold style focus let me know...it's easy to remove them.

OTA
    03-23-09 05:00 PM
    Dude you effin rock man, thanks soooo much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:30 AM
    I agree, I would be all for this theme, but I would want icons like the standard ones that come on the Curve, preferably for me, the ones on T-Mobile's 8320. I would pay for that
    03-24-09 02:33 AM
    I agree, I would be all for this theme, but I would want icons like the standard ones that come on the Curve, preferably for me, the ones on T-Mobile's 8320. I would pay for that

Those are standard BB icons in post #4 but I will look and see if I have T-Mobiles set. If I do I will put it together for you.
    03-24-09 05:56 AM
    borockster, i downloaded the ota with the factory icons. the first time i did it i saved it on my computer but couldnt get it on my device. i tried a second time by downloading using the device. it worked, but now it doesnt appear in the themes list. do you know where i should look for it?
    03-29-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD