Hey, I am some what new to the bb world, i must say its awesome, I was wondering if there is a way to either make a theme or to find themes that are not that much money or that expensive, i am obssesed with starts and peace signs and green pink blue and black, can anyone help me?? its greatly appritiated thank u again in advance
    10-26-08 04:43 PM
    Themes4BB.com| Free BlackBerry Themes|New BlackBerry Bold and Storm Custom Themes
    Black Light Themes Forum - Powered by vBulletin

I use those ones,

I know on themes4bb there is a blue peace sign one that is very pretty

They also have search boxes so type in peace sign or whatever and those with them in them (on themes4bb) will show up.
    10-26-08 04:45 PM
    You could also try the Theme and Wallpaper forum here on Crackberry.com. many theme builders will do a custom order for you, I had one done and it's exactly what I wanted.
    10-26-08 04:47 PM
    Wow, third post in the last 10 minutes asking for themes...
    10-26-08 04:48 PM
    I'm sorry that this Is the third post I looked and didn't see any for a specifix looking one, my apologies

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 06:57 PM
    I'm sorry that this Is the third post I looked and didn't see any for a specifix looking one, my apologies

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No worries, you'll see the longer you're here how often posts pop up in totally different places asking the same thing.
    10-26-08 07:01 PM
    Dont worry about it, people can skip threads IF they choose too.
    10-26-08 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD