I have been searching through the themes section already for on that will wok for me but I have not had any luck.... Do any of you know of a theme that will have Icons on the left BUT ALSO ON THE RIGHT? I can deal with the one I have now but would really like the additional Icona and the Photo i want for the football season is centered between them... Currently I am using BB Dimension Zen with a custom photo

Thanks in advance
    08-20-09 03:30 PM
    I have been searching through the themes section already for on that will wok for me but I have not had any luck.... Do any of you know of a theme that will have Icons on the left BUT ALSO ON THE RIGHT? I can deal with the one I have now but would really like the additional Icona and the Photo i want for the football season is centered between them... Currently I am using BB Dimension Zen with a custom photo

Thanks in advance
    Try posting this as a request in the 83xx themes section. There are several developers that would do this either free, or for a small donation. I believe what your wanting is a double side dock.
    08-20-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD