i bought a theme last night and chose right phone and os.... downloaded it successfully to phone but when i try to activate the theme its not there, but if you go to advanced options and apps its listed there.

any help would be greatly appreciated
    08-10-09 06:01 PM
    Try a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 06:04 PM
    already did..... and it didnt work
    08-10-09 06:52 PM
    I am having the same problem! I just bought a theme yesterday. It was a successful OTA download and it is listed as an app in my advanced options. I did the battery pull as recommend in the overview features. But it didn't work.... Wanted to see if there were any other suggestions before emailing tech support.
    thanks
    08-10-09 08:18 PM
    Are both both of you (coop27 and anipc) talking about the same theme by any chance? This may be an issue with that specific theme?
    08-10-09 08:21 PM
    I purchased *Rocker chic*
    that would be interesting to know if coop27 is having problems with the same theme.
    08-10-09 08:25 PM
    I am new to downloading apps to my phone. So I am also wondering if I handled all the basics for dowloading....

Besides pulling battery and turning the phone off and back on. Are there any extra steps needed for themes?

I purchased several apps and 2 of them are not working or showing up on my phone... this one and the iberry one....
    any extra steps required?
    08-10-09 08:29 PM
    That's the first step since you tried the battery pull...lets see what coop27 says!

You covered everything I can think of when downloading apps...did you make sure that every app/theme you purchased was compatible with your devices' OS?
    08-10-09 08:30 PM
    i downloaded the blackberry bold replica and that one didnt work, so then i downloaded iberry and that one didnt work ether. i have done battery pulls and i still get seem to get it to work.
    08-10-09 08:36 PM
    Now I am stuck...can anyone else help them out?
    08-10-09 08:39 PM
    Yes, I double checked to make sure the apps were compatilble to my phone.

Well, it looks like we both purchased the iberry and not working for either of us.

I will try to email their tech support.

frustrating...those were the two that I was eager to have on my phone....

ETA: Appreciate your help BerrySky!!
    Last edited by anipc; 08-10-09 at 08:44 PM. Reason: to say thank you
    08-10-09 08:43 PM
    You are welcome!! Keep me updated to what the issue is if you get a reply back from their tech support. Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    08-10-09 08:45 PM
    By any chance, do both of you have an 8330m? I'm on wap and can't see your device/carrier info in your profiles.

Look in Options, About what is your device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 09:13 PM
    fixed it by wiping the phone clean... after doing that they where there... kinda of weird but it worked
    08-10-09 09:18 PM
    I am having the exact same problem.. I bought and downloaded a theme and now have no idea where it is on my phone. I restarted and pulled out the battery. When a download is successful, it would be listed under options and then themes right?
    08-11-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD