Hi guys...I posted something like this before but still haven't solved my problem. I posted on the theme forum too but no help there either. Here's my situation:

I've been using a today theme for a long time now and everything was great. All of the sudden my calendar started acting up on the home screen. It only shows a few appointments from 5/11 on. I have appointments every day, but it doesn't want to show current ones. If I go in and add one, it may show up and it may not. After an appointment passes, however, it'll reset back to the messed up home screen.

I have been on the phone for the past three days with Verizon and with RIM and we've done the following:

Deleted and resent service books
    Battery pulls
    Uninstall and re-install theme
    Handheld wipe (yikes!!)
    Backup and restore

Nothing worked! I sync my curve with Microsoft Outlook and everything is there, everything is in my calendar on the curve when I go into the calendar app, but it doesn't show up on the today screen. I've even tried downloading other today themes and it's the same thing...all except for the dimension one the phone came with. That one seems to work. I don't like that one though because it's TMI...I just want the calendar. It is sooooo frustrating. I'm hoping that someone here can help.

Verizon blames the 3rd party software and finally says they can't help me. I can't believe that totally because it happens with whatever today theme I download.

Anyone else having this problem???

Thanks!!
    04-30-09 10:36 AM
    Nothing is wrong with your current thread. Please do not double post threads...
    04-30-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD