I'd love a clean theme..........white font, no bars across top or bottom obscuring my wallpaper, with only a bunch of my calendar entries.

Does one even exist already? I've looked but maybe I missed it.

Kinda like a Today screen but without any icons.......just calendar.
    08-03-09 10:34 PM
    Regular Dimensions Icons or Bold?
    08-03-09 10:40 PM
    Either one would work but if I have to pick, I'd go with Bold
    08-03-09 10:45 PM
    Here you go.. Just Calendar with 10 entries... Excuse My exciting life. Let me know what you think.
    08-03-09 11:14 PM
    It's really nice but I do have a few requests. It's totally up to you if you want/care to do them. I'm happy that someone was nice enough to do this much. Thanks again.

Ok, to be more specific......

I wasn't sure til I installed it but maybe 10 entries is too much. I'm thinking 5 or there could be more if the font was a bit smaller.

Also the word "Calendar"............smaller font?

Finally, the thing that drives me crazy with almost every theme: that see thru bar across the top. Granted it's a bit see thru but obviously not completely.............cuz i can still see it. I'd love to not have that at all but I'm guessing that's a hard thing to do.
    08-04-09 01:19 PM
    Can u email me [email protected] so we can get this. Right I have a couple of questions for you.
    08-04-09 01:32 PM
    Can u email me [email protected] so we can get this. Right I have a couple of questions for you.
    heyy ryan I pm'ed you
    08-04-09 02:11 PM
    Most excellent. This is almost perfect for me. The only one thing missing is that I need the "Profile" indicator (in the upper right) so I can glance at the phone and see if it is on ringer or silent or vibrate, which is quite important.
    08-19-09 06:53 PM
    Regular Dimensions Icons or Bold?
    Anybody have one with Dimensions Icons?

Thanks
    10-12-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD