Boldberry, beberry, precision????

What do you guys think? List others as I'm sure I did not get them all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 11:36 AM
    they all have glaring omissions.

the biggest being that it doesnt transform your device into a Bold... so it fools no one. plus, if i wanted monochrome, 2d icons, i would have bought a 6000 series blackberry.

damn, i'm totally a debbie downer this morning.

but i'd aim for free. the paid ones offer nothing over the free ones. the precision bottom dock seems to be the most faithful at this point.
    08-28-08 11:50 AM
    BeBold by Mothy looks pretty close especially with the blue bold wallpaper.

I like it sometimes.... but I keep switching back to the crossbar theme by Bplay
    08-28-08 11:54 AM
    Hmm, I've not found that one. I have boldberry, bebold, and the new bebold both from mothy. Also precision zen from I think eveek. All were free. Where did u score precision bottom dock from?

I've noticed the premium cost associated ones don't even match. They use a slightly different background.

08-28-08 11:55 AM
    Be Bold is it.......I have an 8830 but it looks sweet....
    08-28-08 11:58 AM
    08-28-08 12:02 PM
    Do u have the newer be bold with the waterfall stock background, or the one with the blue background?

08-28-08 12:02 PM
    I had Mothy customize a today+ version of BeBold for me (with just the calendar in the today part):

The wallpaper is one I already had.
    Last edited by Synergie; 08-28-08 at 02:31 PM.
    08-28-08 02:21 PM
    Do u have the newer be bold with the waterfall stock background, or the one with the blue background?

Go look at the link I posted above and go to page 21... he has the waterfall... might even send him a private message.
    08-28-08 02:30 PM
    I have the BeBold (Blue Background) by Mothy and it looks sick on my Curve!!
    08-28-08 02:30 PM
    What version do I want to download if i have the verizon curve...

4.3?
    09-08-08 12:09 PM
    BeBold by Mothy FTW

09-08-08 12:19 PM
    BeBold by Mothy looks pretty close especially with the blue bold wallpaper.
    I have been using bebold since I found it. it is thew one I keep coming back to if I change themes.

09-08-08 12:30 PM
    I'm also on bebold by mothy. I thuroughly enjoy it. I love the icons on the bottom instead of the side.

09-08-08 01:43 PM
    I got BeBold but for some reason i have a missing icon on the dock
    09-08-08 02:32 PM
    Split up you emails from your sms&mms. I had that same problem

09-08-08 02:44 PM
    you will also have missing Icons of you dont have the internet package. I have all icons on my curve but on my daughters she is missing the internet icon. This is the one that looks like a globe with a gold arrow around it
    09-09-08 10:50 PM
    I got BeBold but for some reason i have a missing icon on the dock
    Probably the sms/mms icon. Go to messages then options and check to see if your messages and sms are theme controlled, combined or separate. If they are anything other than separate, change that option to separate. That should fix your prob!
    09-10-08 12:42 AM
    Well I have already posted this in a couple of threads so how about 1 more.

09-10-08 12:50 AM
    Love the BeBold but don't like that you can't change the icons on the home screen and I don't even use some of those that's there.

Am running precision zen 1.2 and the first five icons on your top row are the ones that end up on your home screen. Now if BeBold did this...

09-10-08 12:58 AM
    I had Mothy customize a today+ version of BeBold for me (with just the calendar in the today part):

The wallpaper is one I already had.
    That is EXACTLY what I want, with just the calandar on the screen like that. Where can I get it from?
    09-10-08 11:49 AM
    Love the BeBold but don't like that you can't change the icons on the home screen and I don't even use some of those that's there.

Am running precision zen 1.2 and the first five icons on your top row are the ones that end up on your home screen. Now if BeBold did this...

You can't change the home screen icons? That sucks!
    09-10-08 11:54 AM
    Bebold by mothy for sure! its the closet that i've found, including the ones by jc designs that i PAID for.
    09-10-08 03:25 PM

Thats why mine was custom done. Made to the way I wanted. Mothy did it for the first 7 people who posted after his posting for the U theme.
    09-10-08 03:30 PM
    I have mothy's today bold theme and like it alot. I also found a vista background and makes it look real clean... Now I just need to find a flat black 8330 housing and my dream will be complete

bwahahah...
    09-10-08 03:44 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD