So I downloaded a theme from the site and it downloaded and everything and rebooted and all, and I even pulled the battery just to make sure. However, I can't find the theme to apply it. All I can find are the application settings. Any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 03:59 PM
    Look for Options / Theme.
    12-01-10 04:09 PM
    Look for Options / Theme.
    I have gone there. All I see are the preset themes

12-01-10 04:19 PM
    If it's not listed, then either the theme failed to download or it is incompatible with your device. There's nowhere else it could be.
    12-01-10 04:37 PM
    If it's not listed, then either the theme failed to download or it is incompatible with your device. There's nowhere else it could be.
    So essentially I wasted money on a download that won't work and am screwd? Awesome

12-01-10 04:44 PM
    I would attempt the download again. Does it say it is compatible with your device and OS version?
    12-01-10 05:08 PM
    So essentially I wasted money on a download that won't work and am screwd? Awesome
    Look at this situation as a learning experience. Its very important to know that a theme will be compatible with your device and OS. There are plenty of free themes here on Crackberry, so you can practice with those before purchasing any other themes.
    Good luck.

12-01-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD