i have two questions and any help is much appreciated:

1. how do I separate my SMS and MMS messages from my general "Messages" folder? And,

2. On my previous Blackberry my friend edited my theme so that I had the 5 most used apps listed vertically on the left side of the screen, and in order to see the other apps, I had to hit the Menu button. Does anyone know how to do this?
    05-03-09 06:28 PM
    1 - when in messages, Menu, Options, General Settings, SMS and Email inboxes, set to Separate.

2 - when in icon view screen, highlight icon, Menu, Move, move icon to top 5 positions, click trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 06:33 PM
    1: Messages, menu key, options, general options, scroll down, sms and email inboxes, and click to change to separate.
    05-03-09 06:33 PM
    1: go to messages/options/general options and scroll down to sms and email inboxes. Set to separate.
    2: Go to options/themes and select BB demension zen theme. Go back to your home screen and highlight whatever app you want in the 5 and hit menu key. Select move and move it to the top of the list so its in the first 5. Welcome to CB.
    05-03-09 06:35 PM
    For your theme-its sounds like your looking for the 'bb dimensions' theme

Go to options>themes
    And you'll see examples of the themes avail in your bb. And as Xlider has mentioned to you how to move your icons for your top 5 picks.

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 06:36 PM
    wow, don't we all just respond at the same time! lol!
    05-03-09 06:37 PM
    thanks all, this is resolved
    05-03-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD