Hello fellow BBers! I am in need of your help! I have been looking for weeks for that "perfect" theme. I have tried several and just can't find the one I think will work.

I need something that has several icons on bottom or side dock. I DON'T want bold, etc. icons. I like the idea of minimal icon size.

I want BBCasuals size 8 (or something similar) for fonts on all menus, dialog boxes, emails, etc.

I also am looking for something with a little color (doesn't really matter which - I just don't want everything black and white).

Thanks for any help!
    02-22-10 05:22 PM
    02-22-10 06:47 PM
    I really like BerryClean and/or Clearview (minimal icon size and 'clear' so you can see your wallpaper) and also Minimalist is a great one (icons on home screen are thin tabs). Greenberry is as it sounds, with a hidden dock (comes in other colors too) and I am looking forward to using it for St Patricks Day

(all can be found right here in the theme forum....just do a search for those names! )

I change themes often and now have a 'perfect bunch' of about 6!!) Hope that helps some!
    02-22-10 08:20 PM
    Agree with Seashell about Clearview. I use it with the weather slot. It only has 5 tabs at the bottom but it's not that hard to push your menu button to get to anything else. Also, you can change the background image to anything you want. I've had this one since I found it on here and I will probably rep it for a long time! For $4.95, it's well worth it--only theme I've ever paid for...
    02-23-10 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD