Ok, I've found this website that has AMAZING BB curve themes! But I'm too scared to download the themes to my phone, I don't know if the site is trusted to download stuff.
    Has anyone heard about Nancy Drew?!
    Her name is Nancy Drew and she's a Theme creator.

Thank you in advance!
    03-18-09 01:53 PM
    Yeah, she's trusted by many on this site! You can feel safe while downloading themes from her site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 01:55 PM
    i laughed when i saw the themer you were worried about. here themes totally rock and she is the nicest person too.

sorry. i just had to post this *G*
    Last edited by chelseytx; 03-18-09 at 11:09 PM.
    03-18-09 03:19 PM
    I stand behind Nancy Drew and her themes...
    03-18-09 03:21 PM
    dont be such a girly man, just do it
    03-18-09 03:27 PM
    um, wow, kinda uncalled for dude.
    03-18-09 11:03 PM
    Happens everyday Chelsey! Just gotta learn to ignore those types of people!

03-18-09 11:06 PM
    yes, *sigh*

*insert comment here*

lol
    03-18-09 11:08 PM
    i laughed when i saw the themer you were worried about. here themes totally rock and she is the nicest person too.

sorry. i just had to post this *G*
    LOL! well you can tell i'm kind of new at this...I've had my BB for 2 years already but never tried downloading stuff to it! except for the software updates and stuff...lol! Thank you so much!
    03-19-09 08:30 AM
    Oh and FYI Skaterbh28...I am a girl...lol!
    Thank you again Chelsey and Skullgame!
    03-19-09 08:31 AM
    no worries, no worries, i went back and added that last part bc i didnt want you to take it the wrong way, lol...

i use this forum, blueroomsolution, pimpmyberry, and a few others, but i now make my own too, because my OCD is getting in the way of using some themes. :/

i have a few in this forum if you wan to check them out - VERY girly, and i can make changes if you want.
    03-19-09 08:33 AM
    LOL, its only right to be a girl and like Nancy Drew themes! That's the majority of what she makes. And you're very welcome!

03-19-09 08:34 AM
    I have a curve 8310 and when I went through the directions in another thread on how to unlocked the vendor themes I changed all the vendor codes and saved them. But when I went into the application loader using the c:/ and also tried using the desktop. It gives me some error that it cannot completed due to some Arabic rim file missing. The specific message says Invalid Configuration the application Arabic cannot be loaded because it requires the following application that are not available net.rim.platform.lang.ar. Does anyone have any suggesitions?
    03-20-09 05:31 PM
    Is there a way to go in a delete the arabic in order to get my download to work?
    03-20-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD