i just got my first blackberry yesterday and am in love with it, now through the blackberry website, and from the help on the phone and such i know how to delete the themes off my blackberry but for some reason when i push the menu button the option for deleting them isnt there... any idea why or how to get ride of one?
    03-03-09 03:02 PM
    Uh go to your applications and delete. Options then advance options then applications and bam delete it! Not so hard buddy. Play with your phone more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 03:04 PM
    If you are talking about the ones that come on the phone. You should not get rid of them cause any theme you download may use parts of the stock theme. I believe I have that right. If you download themes to your phone then you get rid of them the way young said.

03-03-09 03:13 PM
    Uh go to your applications and delete. Options then advance options then applications and bam delete it! Not so hard buddy. Play with your phone more

FYI, the OEM Dimension themes and carrier themes don't show up in the Applictions list, so you can't delete them there.

To the OP, you will need to use a utility like CrakMem to remove the carrier theme and any OEM Dimension themes:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/cra...eleased-52044/

Warning, removing certain Dimension themes will make using some 3rd party themes impossible.
    03-03-09 03:13 PM
    You don't want to mess with the BB Dimension themes, they are apart of the OS and runnability issues can occur. The preloaded ringtones are apart of the OS as well, they are small in size anyway, leave them be...
    03-03-09 03:28 PM
    Well he never mention the default themes. Anyways, don't delete them. Like severdeceit said, they small in size anyway. If deleted you will not be able to download other themes.

03-03-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD