This is my first theme to make..I've had my Curve for a few months and just a few weeks ago started searching themes..I read about Plazmic and thought I'd give it a go since I like doing stuff like this..

Well here it is, I call it "Future BB"..This theme has a futuristic background i found on Google, mixed with a little PS and samples from Plazmic..The icons i used on the homepage are from the Plazmic Samples, because they're fairly large and i thought it would make the theme a little better..the icons do the "flicknslide" upwards..and the app screen has the precision icons..

The battery meter i put together using photoshop and using images from SiSx's Rocket dock icon..

All in all, it's a pretty basic theme, but i'm happy with it, since it's my first..If anyone has any ideas and/or questions and/or opinions, i'll try to answer back..

Thanks, peteywhit_1990

Last edited by peteywhit_1990; 09-24-09 at 12:35 PM.
    08-05-09 09:15 PM
    someone let me know if i did the zip file right..thanks
    08-17-09 05:54 PM
    lets very nice, just dl...i will install shortly and report back. cudos
    08-17-09 07:50 PM
    Thanks mikey...let me know if it installs successfully...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 12:40 PM
    Looks very nice! I'm am currently computerless and unable to test it for you, but its looks like a nice, smooth theme.
    08-18-09 01:29 PM
    just a question about plazmic, how/what did you do to make the text box for the menu button's transparent? i have a transparent png to use but i'm not sure where inside the program to do the changes.
    08-18-09 03:52 PM
    Looks very nice! I'm am currently computerless and unable to test it for you, but its looks like a nice, smooth theme.
    Thanks Mr. Orange
    08-18-09 09:53 PM
    just a question about plazmic, how/what did you do to make the text box for the menu button's transparent? i have a transparent png to use but i'm not sure where inside the program to do the changes.
    Ok..when you have you're theme opened on theme builder, make sure you have your inspector and catalog windows open.. in the inspector pane, click on the 4th tab that has the picture of the ok and cancel buttons..in the dialog section there is a background section..this is where you will put your image...

Go to the catalog window and there will be a catalog options button that is beside a recycle bin..click on it and it will open up a menu.. click on browse and select the said transparent image and it should bring it into the catalog..

Once it's in your catalog, click and hold and drag it to the background image in the inspector window..you then might have to click on the button beside the image to make it look right..

You can use the guide lines in this window to make the image look smoothe..the closer you get to the middle of the image, the more smoothe it will be, BUT it may make the background bigger than you want and you might have to move the guides out a little...

Hope this helps
    petey
    08-18-09 10:05 PM
    Is there an OTA coming?

08-19-09 07:58 AM
    Is there an OTA coming?

Well I don't know how to put an OTA on here but if someone could help me with it then I'd be happy to put an OTA up..
    Sorry though

08-19-09 11:17 AM
    Is there an OTA coming?

OTA is up! i finally got it up..took me a while, but it should work

petey
    08-19-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD