Here's another one for the request books, I seem to be getting a lot of these lately! This one is just in time for summer, a breezy clean theme with custom backgrounds, icons and colors. It will definitely have you thinking about the beach!

04-13-09 03:09 AM
    this section is for free themes only.
    forums.crackberry.com/f16/read-first-theme-posting-guidelines-updates-2-11-09-a-81101/
    Last edited by ninja please; 04-13-09 at 03:19 AM.
    04-13-09 03:16 AM
    I love the home screen background! Very cute!
    04-13-09 01:23 PM
    Giving away free to a few people that want to test the OTA link for me. PM me for the link!
    04-13-09 11:11 PM
    Closed as per...

As our Crackberry.com community continues to grow, we are seeing more and more great themes everyday. We'd like to achieve a universal format for posting themes so they are easier to locate. In order to keep things organized, please use the following format for thread titles when posting a theme. Also, please note in the thread if the icons are customizable or docked, note OTA/Desktop download and post screenshots.

There are sub-forums for each device for posting themes. Please try to keep your posts in the correct sub forum. If you post one thread which contains links to a theme for multiple devices, it may be posted in the main forum. Likewise if you have general theme questions they may be posted in the main forum, however for device specific items, please try to place them in the correct sub-forum.

The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community. Direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums as it violates the No Advertising Policy of our Terms of Service. If you would like to sell you theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via MobiHand, Inc. - Services For Software Developers and you may choose to have it listed the ShopCrackberry.com store. Please read this post on how to register with Mobihand to offer your products on ShopCrackberry.com: List your Free and Paid Apps in the CrackBerry App Stores!

No Advertising Policy
    CrackBerry.com maintains a No Advertising policy in the forums. Individuals/Businesses may not make posts promoting the sale of their own Products (Accessories, Services, Software, Themes, etc.) within the forums. Traffic Leaching is strictly prohibited.
    The moderators of this forums will be editing threads and/or thread titles to meet these guidelines. Any threads offering themes for sale from external sites will be removed.

Thread Title Posting Format for Themes
    Title - Style - Device - OS Version
    ex.
    Crackberry Abuser Theme Bottom Zen 87xx/88xx/83xx 4.2+
    Glass X Theme - Today Plus - 83xx - 4.5 Only

04-13-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD