I'm wondering why, all of a sudden, I would lose my theme/wallpaper and ringtone I've had for months? Both have reverted to the defaults.

Is there an easy way to get back what I had? Or do I have to search for the same and relearn how to reset them?
    11-30-09 06:55 PM
    Either way you'll probably have to go through resetting them, but are they in your device at all? If you have a good recent back up, you could possibly restore everything without much effort through DM. Was there an upgrade you did, or any other changes you've made to cause this?

WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 07:00 PM
    No, it happened overnight while charging. Where would I find whether they were stored or not?
    11-30-09 07:36 PM
    Take the battery out, wait a minute or so, and put it back in. I have had your issue several times, and this seemed to fix it every time.
    11-30-09 07:51 PM
    Battery pull did not work. Other ideas?
    11-30-09 08:43 PM
    Ok, look in Options, and see if the themes are in the Theme folder. The ringtones would be either on your device or SD, under ringtones. You can also find them clicking your profile icon, and scrolling to advanced, where they can all be adjusted. If you don't see the themes listed, since you've already done a battery pull, try running DM, and using restore with the latest good back up you have.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

11-30-09 08:55 PM
    By any chance, were the wallpaper image and ringtone on your memory card?

11-30-09 09:32 PM
    Does it happen all the time or just when its plugged into your computer? I had a similar problem when my bb was plugged into my PC. Wonder why myself....

12-01-09 06:54 AM
    When it's plugged into your PC, the SD card can't be used by the device, so it reverts to native tones.

WAPers do it With A Passion

12-01-09 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD