I download the today calendar zip last week and noticed the same thing with the up and down navigation and left/right for profile...just wondering if that's gonna be fixed? Or is the OTA updated?

Thanks
    Today themes generally use the up/down navigation for the home screen icons and left/right for the profiles. This is not a bug.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.
    05-02-09 12:49 PM
    Hey, I think I might have noticed a bug. The time and the date in the banner keep shifting position depending on the date and time, here are a couple of pics so you can compare the positions.

Other than that, it's a GREAT theme!
    05-02-09 05:10 PM
    Woops, sorry, haha never uploaded pics like this before, let me try it again.

Capture 2 picture by adamrefan - Photobucket

Capture picture by adamrefan - Photobucket
    05-02-09 05:11 PM
    Woops, sorry, haha never uploaded pics like this before, let me try it again.

Capture 2 picture by adamrefan - Photobucket

Capture picture by adamrefan - Photobucket
    I don't know...I think it just looks deceiving, here's why:
    FRI,MAY 1
    THU,APR 30

What do you think?
    05-02-09 07:37 PM
    I don't think so cause when I've used other themes with that kinda set up for the date and time in the banner, and this is the only theme that I've seen do this kinda thing. I think it might have to do with the time, if I post some more screens, it's much easier to notice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 07:47 PM
    I noticed it on the 8350i theme also but I just thought it was an optical illusion. I can tolerate it because this is an awesome theme! I've gone back to a couple others but the 8350i always makes it back to my most used theme.
    05-02-09 07:54 PM
    Yeah, I like both of these themes too, and I saw it said to if there were any bugs noticed, saw what they are, but even still this and the 8350i theme are very good. I'm always switching between the two haha

05-02-09 08:01 PM
    I believe the problem is that it is not centering correctly. It is very hard to explain, but if it is a problematic bug that annoys you guys, I will find a way to fix it. It just becomes painstaking correcting the bug on all versions of the Storm and 8350i Precision themes, then exporting both of them in both OTA and .zip versions. Also the fact that it is free removes the motivation factor lol. If I have a boring day then I will troubleshoot it. Thanks guys.
    05-02-09 09:49 PM
    Is there a way to make track ball go left 2 right on the bottom docks ?

05-03-09 07:04 PM
    The navigation is left/right on the bottom dock versions. If you are talking about the Today versions with the bottom dock, I can only make it navigate in one direction, and up/down felt better.
    05-04-09 06:54 PM
    Bumppppppp

05-06-09 03:12 PM
    swwwwweeeeeet theme just what i was lookin for!!! is there any chance we can get a version with user changable menu fonts and what not?
    05-08-09 02:50 AM
    swwwwweeeeeet theme just what i was lookin for!!! is there any chance we can get a version with user changable menu fonts and what not?
    All I ask is for a small donation for any customizations. Send me a PM if you are interested.
    05-08-09 10:09 PM
    So i am working on a theme for my storm and I was curious how I can create an .svg file so I can have the icons anywhere I want them or where i can get my hands on one? Any help would be appreciated.
    05-08-09 11:10 PM
    I haven't worked with .svg files. You should be able to place the icons wherever regardless.
    05-10-09 02:06 PM
    I like the way the background compliments and shows through the clear icons, especially the Viigo icon. The green and Purple/Blue work well together. Maybe using those color combonation you could make a new theme?

05-10-09 02:20 PM
    I like the way the background compliments and shows through the clear icons, especially the Viigo icon. The green and Purple/Blue work well together. Maybe using those color combonation you could make a new theme?

Thank you for the compliments and I will take that in to consideration if I decide to make another theme.
    05-11-09 05:59 PM
    So are all the bugs worked out? Anyone have any to share?
    05-13-09 04:05 PM
    Working on updates and customer requests tomorrow. If anyone has any bug reports, please let me know. I am also offering customization of the theme for a donation of $5 dollars, so if you would like anything personally changed, please let me know. Bug updates are, of course, free. Thanks all.
    05-13-09 07:43 PM
    I'm just curious, for your updates on the bugs, are you going to fix the centering bug on the date and time in the banner?

05-13-09 11:41 PM
    The only thing that I found is that when you have the alarm set, the alarm icon kind of overlapps the last number in the date.
    05-14-09 08:02 AM
    I have both of those on my list of updates. Thank you.
    05-14-09 10:29 AM
    my calendar either wont display at all or it will display the same event in every line (depending on if i sync with outlook)...

any suggestions?
    05-15-09 01:34 PM
    Your calender may be syncing from the wrong place. Make sure your calendar is set up to sync with what you want it to, because some applications, such as Facebook, change where your calendar syncs from when you install it. This is not a theme issue.
    05-16-09 12:40 PM
    Your calender may be syncing from the wrong place. Make sure your calendar is set up to sync with what you want it to, because some applications, such as Facebook, change where your calendar syncs from when you install it. This is not a theme issue.
    ive got it set to sync with myemail@mydomain.com.... ive even remove FB completely. i just noticed too that the calendar does not work with the default calendar theme as it comes from BB...
    05-16-09 12:47 PM
121 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD