I've done a ton of searching for the wallpaper shown below and have come up empty handed. Really like the look of it. Also am looking for the Sprint 8330 theme labeled "Sprint", which I believe has this image attached to it. Love to at least get the wallpaper. Thanks!

08-20-09 10:41 PM
    JUST found the wallpaper! Still looking for that theme, however. =)
    08-20-09 10:51 PM
    Where'd you find the wallpaper?

I take it your not on Sprint? There's a way to install all of the vendor themes on your device. Then you can decide which ones you like and remove the ones you don't like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 01:56 AM
    Here is the link to the vendor themes http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/how...r-themes-1595/

08-21-09 02:07 AM
    If you unlock the vendor themes, you should be able to install that Sprint theme.
    08-21-09 02:26 AM
    No, it doesn't seem to be possible. I've tried it several times. I know how to get all the others unlocked, but not sprint's.

08-21-09 12:53 PM
    Interesting, I'm not fond of the Sprint theme, it's just Zen, with a nice background, and two new folder icons.
    08-21-09 01:40 PM
    Where'd you find the wallpaper?

I take it your not on Sprint? There's a way to install all of the vendor themes on your device. Then you can decide which ones you like and remove the ones you don't like.

Found the wallpaper under the Crackberry wallpapers section. However, it's too dark.

Interesting, I'm not fond of the Sprint theme, it's just Zen, with a nice background, and two new folder icons.
    It's also got the white lettering all over the home screen (time, date, application text, etc.) making it easier to read IMO, and has some sweet orange coloring all throughout.
    08-21-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD