83xx and 88xx Screenshots : Soft Blue Berry Today 83xx and 88xx and Non-Today w/ Weather
    Attachment 42259
    Attachment 42260
    Attachment 42258
    Attachment 42262

Test Link for up for a Short time: Soft berry Beta Completed - !!Beta complete!! - you can find it on Mobihand or Crackberry Theme for Purchase

This theme is a very high quality theme for business professionals.
    All icons on main screen are customizable so remember to arrange accordingly to your desire in the App menu.
    The Lock screen works as normal.

*note the seventh Icon on the screen is for the weather app or any icon you want to have launch. Just remember to use the seventh position on the app menu screen.

Features:

* * ~ All icons on main screen are customizable - arrange accordingly in app menu
    * * ~ Simplistic style icons and wallpaper.
    * * ~ Made with official release software to ensure quality and performance
    * * ~ Simple layout for user friendly control
    * * ~ WILL NOT - Drain your battery or create phone lag (This theme is fast!)

Minimum Requirements:

* 83XX (OS 4.5) *Not 8350i*
    * 88XX (OS 4.5)
    Last edited by echofoxx; 10-21-09 at 10:22 AM.
    10-20-09 01:07 PM
    Downloaded this theme and installed it. So far I like it. The custom icons are great and this theme is fast - I haven't seen any lag. I like the way the cursor flashes on the home screen icons for a bit so you can easily tell what icon you're on. Only thing I would personally like to see is a profiles icon somewhere in the banner (I can't get the 7th icon to display?), but this is only a personal preference and definitely does not hinder the quality of this theme.

Any chance of a non-calendar ota post? I'd like to use this theme for non-work stuff too
    Last edited by havrin; 10-20-09 at 02:53 PM.
    10-20-09 02:38 PM
    looks sick, i love it!!!
    10-20-09 11:21 PM
    nice work on this!
    10-20-09 11:37 PM
    I really like the icons on this theme.

So far no lag or battery drain.

Will you be posting the non- today for testing or only the today version? I can understand why you would only post on though, since this is going to be a premium theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 07:41 AM
    Looks really good nice job on the icons

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 07:44 AM
    Thanks To All for Testing- The theme is now On Mobihand and Crackberry Store for Purchase. Support the theme development.

Great Feedback Guys....
    10-21-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD