Theme name:SnowBerry curve
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx/88xx OS4.5
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99

Experience Mac Snow Leopard OS X on your Blackerry Curve.SnowBerry is a theme designed with mac's snow leopard os x in mind. Now you can enjoy it on your Blackberry curve. The theme is very functional and responsive, with a one of kind design that includes a drop down menu . There are six versions to choose from, a quicklaunch version,quicklaunch with calendar, quicklaunch with calendar&messages and for those of you who don't have quicklaunch you'll be able to access media from the homescreen instead. The media versions will include the calendar and calendar&messages as well. There are 11 icons on the home screen (6 are user definable). There is also a slot for your weather icon with text so you always have the updated weather info on the homescreen. There is one thing I would like to point out about the calendar and messages versions, there is only one entry for each because that's all the theme could handle, otherwise there would be more.SnowBerry is on sale for $1.99 until Sunday the regular price will then be $4.99.

There is a list of features and screenshots are below. The 6 different versions have an image and it's download link above it so you know which theme you're purchasing.

If there are any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

Thanks

Features:
    User defined fonts - all fonts are user defined except menus
    User defined wallpapers - all wallpapers are user defined including lock screen
    Custom menus and sub menus
    11 icons on home screen - 6 user definable
    Drop down menu - holds 4 of the most used blackberry apps
    6 versions to choose from
    Weather slot icon - must be the first icon on your app screen( today version does not have a weather slot)
    Custom lock screen svg - Mac like log in box to hold owner information

QUICKLAUNCH VERSIONS

OTA Install for SnowBerryQL curve

OTA Install for SnowBerryQL_Calendar

OTA Install for SnowBerryQL_Calendar&Messages

MEDIA VERSIONS

OTA Install for SnowBerryM curve

OTA Install for SnowBerryM_Calendar

OTA Install for SnowBerryM_Calendar&Messages
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 02:54 PM.
    09-21-09 01:16 PM
    This theme looks sweet! Can't wait for you to release it!

One suggestion I would have is to center the time/date if possible.

Also, because I can't see it in the images on WAP I have to ask; what kind of focus icon is on the app screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 02:39 PM
    Wow looks really nice ! Whens it due to release ?

09-21-09 03:29 PM
    This theme looks sweet! Can't wait for you to release it!

One suggestion I would have is to center the time/date if possible.

Also, because I can't see it in the images on WAP I have to ask; what kind of focus icon is on the app screen?

Thanks glad you like it.The release should be Tuesday night if I don't find anything wrong and the reason the date and time aren't centered is because I had to leave enough space for your unread icons between the battery and the time. And the focus icon is a small blue light.
    09-21-09 04:27 PM
    Wow looks really nice ! Whens it due to release ?

Thanks, the release should be Tuesday night.
    09-21-09 04:28 PM
    wow...that looks awesome...will await for Tuesday night.
    09-21-09 06:11 PM
    As usual, a great theme! I don't know how you do it. Can't wait for the release!
    09-21-09 06:21 PM
    Thanks glad you like it.The release should be Tuesday night if I don't find anything wrong and the reason the date and time aren't centered is because I had to leave enough space for your unread icons between the battery and the time. And the focus icon is a small blue light.
    Ah ok. Well, I'll be looking forward to the release.

09-21-09 06:23 PM
    As usual, a great theme! I don't know how you do it. Can't wait for the release!
    Thank you I'm glad you like it and I don't think you guys will be disappointed. The testing is going great, so far so good. So I'm still scheduled to release the theme tonight.
    09-22-09 09:07 AM
    Just wanted let you guys know that I have posted the download links for those of you who are interested in purchasing.
    09-22-09 07:34 PM
    Send my money via paypal to your paypal lik, Still waiting for ota!!!!
    09-22-09 09:51 PM
    Send my money via paypal to your paypal lik, Still waiting for ota!!!!
    Sent your download link to your email.
    09-23-09 05:43 PM
    still rocking this theme... totally love it. great work chica!!!
    09-24-09 01:26 PM
    still rocking this theme... totally love it. great work chica!!!
    Hey thanks chelsey glad you're enjoying it.
    09-25-09 09:48 AM
    hey Guzzl3r..change the links to your themes from your mobihand store to the crackberrystore link or the theme will be removed thanks
    09-25-09 10:54 AM
    hey, i bought this theme last night, but still haven't reveived my download link from MobiHand
    09-27-09 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD