I would like a silver christmas bottom dock theme for 8330 OS 4.5. I have attached the pictures below. I would like a silver snowflake as the thinking icon. I would also like silver icons. I would also like a script or classy/fancy but readable font.

I have 3 other pics I would like to use but they are bipmap and it would not let me load them, can they still be used in the theme? If I cannot use the bipmap photos please let me know, I will find other pics that work. With the exception of the little red on the second photo, I would like to keep the theme limited to white and silver with a Holiday theme. if you have silver christmas photos already, let me see them please I might like them and want to use them.

I would like the second photo to be the lock screen photo. The first photo is my absolute favorite.

thanks in advance, any questions please let me know.
    11-27-09 05:14 AM
    I would like a silver christmas bottom dock theme for 8330 OS 4.5. I have attached the pictures below. I would like a silver snowflake as the thinking icon. I would also like silver icons. I would also like a script or classy/fancy but readable font.

I have 3 other pics I would like to use but they are bipmap and it would not let me load them, can they still be used in the theme? If I cannot use the bipmap photos please let me know, I will find other pics that work. With the exception of the little red on the second photo, I would like to keep the theme limited to white and silver with a Holiday theme. if you have silver christmas photos already, let me see them please I might like them and want to use them.

I would like the second photo to be the lock screen photo. The first photo is my absolute favorite.

thanks in advance, any questions please let me know.
    I have just one question. Where are the photos? You talk about them but I don't see them anywhere on this post. Personally, I'd love to see which photos you want used on this one.
    11-27-09 04:06 PM
    I have just one question. Where are the photos? You talk about them but I don't see them anywhere on this post. Personally, I'd love to see which photos you want used on this one.
    Ahhhh the pics would help!!! Sorry, here they are.
    11-27-09 04:28 PM
    pics added any takers????
    11-28-09 03:54 PM
    bumppppppp
    12-05-09 09:08 AM
    12-09-09 02:45 PM
    Thanks, I snagged it!!!!
    12-09-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD